Time To Go For My Interview For TV!

Well it has been building for almost a week now and it's time. I will be interviewed by a local TV station regarding Casino Banning Processes, more specifically Indian Casinos. It will be my opportunity to share information, reach out to people who have a problem and even to pitch solutions! It has been a while since I interviewed about Gambling in front of a camera but it should be good. It may even give me a chance to pitch an idea that I hope Michigan picks up! I have attached a link to one of my first on air interviews that was with a fellow who was key in my early recovery. What do you think? Would you like me to share the interview when it airs?
Mr. Michael Burke and Mr Bernard Zeitler Interview Gambling Awareness Month March 11, 2013
Good luck Bernie
@Tampa_girl7 It should be fun! I will be doing it at 10 AM and hope it goes well. Still praying for you and your parents. How is your Momma doing?
@Berniezeitler she has been having pretty good days lately. Even on the good days it is so emotionally draining to see her this way. Thanks for the prayers Bernie
Bernie, I will have to look at that link. So, how did the interview go?
@Hannihar It went well!
@Berniezeitler I am glad Bernie.
Off to take a look at the video. I am sure the interview will go well and be very helpful to many.
@Corbin5 I even had the opportunity to discuss my concept for helping Compulsive Gamblers and my resources!
@Berniezeitler Wonderful!!!
@alberello75 (13186)
• Genova, Italy
I believe you did a great job, releasing one of your personal interviews. However you have to forgive me, if I do not understand the speech (I am Italian)
@LoriAMoore (10038)
Last time I was on tv I kept looking at the host to be polite but I should have looked more directly at the camera. Good luck!
@LoriAMoore I was asked to look at the host however they were sitting next to the camera so I kind of was looking at both. It went well I think.
@Bluedoll (16788)
I'm was very much impressed and watched the video complete so yes if you don't mind sharing the new one, please do. I'm sure many people look to others for support. Because you have been there and have found solutions that work for you. By being open you do give others hope. It takes a lot of strength to be honest and you did display this trait. I really didn't understand what you were doing before seeing this. Thanks for sharing this with others.