How do you react when car ahead you moves slow?

Sometimes it is very irritating when a car moving slow and you have no choice to overtake. If you get chance will you shout him? Or do you have enough patience to keep quiet?
@prashu228 (25529)
Yes of course that's irritating
more or less everyone irritate.
@redurnet (1586)
If someone is going ridiculously slow I worry about everyone on the road in case they cause an accident. I try not to get mad though.
Like me. I control myself not to get mad.
I have enough patience to keep quiet. I would rather be safe than try to overtake a slow driver.
you are perfect driver nice part of it is that you have patience. cool fellow!!
@ChoukseyMK Thank you. I did get the Safe Driver Award last time around. On my way to try for that again.
@JustBhem (44721)
• Davao, Philippines
I get pissed sometimes. We have our motor scooter as a means of our transportation when going to places here in the city. I get pissed if someone doing that.
why do so?
@JustBhem (44721)
• Davao, Philippines
@ChoukseyMK Like you are in a hurry because you are late, then it will slow you down because of that.
@rina110383 (24068)
I don't know how to drive. As a passenger, I'll just ignore.
nice that you don't know driving atleast without much botheration and responsibility you complete your journey
I control myself but feel very annoyed.
this is good character you have.
I don't drive anymore but my first reaction would be that the person could need help. I am not a savage to the road like a lot of others are. It's so easy to be behind the wheel an fall sick. I have been there I know. I seen people speed by them and honking and I feel disgusted for them. They need no license if they can behave that way on the road. Take time to leave your house early so there is not a need to rush. you just never know.
you are really great. your thinking is appreciable. i became fan/admirer of you. finding a person like you is very rare.
@josie_ (8018)
Honk!