Stuck on $4.80 for more than 2-3 months now

And it's nobody's fault but mine (great now I want to put me some Led Zeppelin). I haven't been here at all and I feel guilty. Guilty for not buying yet another $5 book for my kiddos and guilty for not catching up with everyone's news around here. I really miss talking to you all. I'm trying to get my life in order, but will try to spend a few minutes every day responding to everyone's discussions here (well, not everyone's, that would take forever ). How's your day going? Does anyone know if redirects have disappeared by the way? Or shall I stick with using Mylot through my laptop for now?
It's really good to see you!! =) We all sometimes get too busy offline, it happens.
Thank you. Good to be back. I missed you all.
From what I have read lately, the problem has 'disappeared'. That's my favorite Zep song & album, by the way.
That is really great news! I love all of their songs.
@sishy7 (27319)
Good to see you! Hope to see you more often from now on...
Thank you. Good to see you all too. I'll try to be here as much as I can.
That is good that you will be here. That is the only way you will make that book money. I hope you reach a amount. I always strive for the gold so good luck.
Thank you. I hope you will be making lots of Mylot money as well.
It has been quite a while since I had any redirects! The problem seems to have been fixed.
That's really great news. I will definitely be more often here if I can Mylot through my phone.
@thehousewife That is great! We missed you around here!
@Happy2BeMe aw thanks!
@JESSY3236 (5045)
My day has been ok. I got two books from Open Library and convert them to my Kindle. I'm hoping o finish reading one book later. I got the mail to get a package that came.
Sounds like a good day. Open Library? I am intrigued. Is it mostly for Americans or a site that I can also check some books out?
@JESSY3236 (5045)
@thehousewife I'm not sure if it's just for Americans. You can check the site is OpenLibrary.org. You don't need a library card.
@JESSY3236 oh that's great. Thank you!
@Bluedoll (16817)
You always put in a little of that extra effort when you were here. I was away for a while too and who knows might be again. It happens.
I hope I can be here everyday. I love this place.
@Bluedoll (16817)
@thehousewife "There is a time to stay and a time to go." a quote from my dirty dishes.
@Bluedoll love it!
Notifications delete after 7 days I believe. You can totally make .20 cents and more so you can get the book for your kids. :) Have a lovely time myLotting
Thank you. Didn't know notifications delete after some time. I better make sure I keep up with them.
@thehousewife You are welcome. Yes they delete after a certain time, I do believe a week i recall.
@rina110383 (23113)
Been a slow day so far.
Same here. The cold seems to have taken all my energy away hehe.
@kiran8 (15246)
• Mangalore, India
Since I never noticed it , I guess it has been fixed .. however , good to have you back and active once again, all the best
Yes, I have started using Mylot through my phone again, without Adblocker, and so far no issues. Thank you. It's good to be back.
@topffer (30615)
• France
I am pleased to see you back. I hope you will not stop posting when you will reach these $5. Concerning redirections, things seems to have improved recently.
Thank you. Glad to be back. No I don't stop because of payouts. Only when life gets too hectic. That's great news.
@DaddyEvil (22403)
I wondered what had happened to you. It is nice to see you back on myLot! Don't worry about it when life takes over... We all have that happen at one time or another. Uhm... I know people were complaining about re-directs several months ago but I've never encountered that, whether on my pc, my phone or my tablet. *shrug!*
@DaddyEvil (22403)
@thehousewife Most of the time I use my pc on myLot. Tonight, I am using my phone. No issues so far.
@DaddyEvil yup, I am using Chrome on my S8 and so far mylot has been working great!
@DaddyEvil (22403)
@thehousewife I'm using Chrome on my ZTE Max Duo. If two such different Androids are managing just fine, then they must have everything under control now!
I have not heard people complaining anymore of redirections.
That is really great news. So that must mean the admins fixed it. Hopefully that will be the end of such annoyances.
@thehousewife I hope so, I never experienced the problem.
@tzwrites (3807)
It happens, but we are glad to have you back
Thank you so much. It's good to be back.
@tzwrites (3807)
@thehousewife It might be easier to make some cents now, I think the site is more active.
@tzwrites that's great to hear!
@JustBhem (22482)
• Davao, Philippines
I'm using my laptop in mylot.
Good. That's how I prefer it as well, love me some traditional keyboard to type on. But with the kids and chores etc, sometimes I like making a quick reply to notifications through my phone. It keeps me more active here without feeling a decrease in productivity.
@JustBhem (22482)
• Davao, Philippines
@thehousewife Before I used my phone in Mylot and when laptop arrived I start to feel comfortable using it in mylot.
@ms1864 (7001)
• Bangalore, India
i have made $2.5 all year. That makes your earnings sound better i hope?
Oh dear, when I am active here, $2.50 is what I make in a month, so I cashout every 2 months. I hope we will see you more often here, and you get to have more earnings.
@ms1864 (7001)
• Bangalore, India
@thehousewife yeah... i need to try more.
That is mainly up to you on this.You are the judge of this.
Very true.
@thehousewife Good girl there
I think some have mentioned that the redirects are gone now. A good thing.
Oh that's awesome news. Now I can even Mylot while cooking! Thank you.