Bam! Its About Time - Women being Charged now

Anniston, Alabama
I knew sooner or later it would come out about women sexually harassing and/ or assulting men or other women. I just read an article, Melanie Martinez is being changed for sexual assaulting another woman. Before things calm down I do believe that everyone at one time or another had been sexual harassed, sexually assaulted or raped. Now how do we deal with this? Does there need to be government standards set up so that no one is allowed to touch anyone, not allowed to say some words ever? Just stop flirting altogether? The zombie effect is already beginning with the phones so there is minimal contact with the new generation already, I also suspect that neck and upper back problems will be on the rise as well as glasses needed for ruined vision. How would you deal with being sexually harassed?
Singer Melanie Martinez, who rose to fame competing on season three of NBC’s “The Voice,” has been accused by a former friend of sexual assault. The alleged incident was detailed by Timothy Heller, herself an aspiring musician, who, in a four-part tweet, r
This is all coming out now but it has always been happening. I admit t sexually harassing people as a teen as I stupidly thought it was funny. I feel really bad about it now but I admit I did it. I have been pushed into doing things I wasn't ready to do with men who would not take no as an answer. I think that is much worse. Everyone needs to respect it if someone says no.
I do agree, no means no.
well I would not have to worry about this now.When younger no problems.Never been harassed
Well.... There is a 88 year old in the government that is on this mess too.
@andriaperry The world is full of good news
• Portland, Connecticut
When A boss put his arms around me from the back, I jammed my elbows into him and said very firmly, don't ever do that again, I was 16 at the time.
Good move!
I've been sexually harassed by women...seriously. And though most guys won't admit to it, many of us are afraid to say 'No' to a woman...even if we'd rather...because there's nothing as evil or vindictive as a woman scorned
I have brothers and I know, I have seen this.
• Spain
I grew up in the seventies, when squeezing or slapping a woman's bum, was not considered wrong, even though many women didn't want it to happen. I believe many of these accusations come from those times when what is unacceptable now, was acceptable. Yes, women had to be given the right to say no, if they didn't like something without the risk of losing their job or losing a promotion, but we have probably gone too far now, where flirting seems to be a risky business.
Times are changing.
I really don't know what to say about this sudden rush of revelations. I think it would have been much better and somehow help stem the tide of assaults if complaints were made from the very first one.
Me too, some were afraid no one would ever hire them if they were the ones to blow the whistle.
Who is Melanie Rodriguez? I honestly have no idea.
She was on one of those singing shows.
@andriaperry - Ah. I've never seen any of them.
I never heard of her.
@Ganma7 (1997)
Me either
Me either but, she is the first so far, being a she that is.
It was only a matter of time, wasn't it?
Yes and more will come out
@UncleJoe (8521)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I have offered to let women assault me but so far, no takers.
You are to funny.
If I was sexually harassed I would report it to the authorities. Not sure if that would be of help, but would handle it that way. The key is having no fear of alerting the authorities, and having those authorities thoroughly investigating the harassment to come to a reasonable conclusion.
That is always the hopes.
I will wait to see if these cases are proved first. It's rather sad.
I agree it is sad.
@Srbageldog (5419)
I have been sexually harassed, when I was in high school. I reported it to my teachers. One took action to remedy the situation (moving the boy away from me and threatening to kick him out of class permanently if he continued with the behavior,) the other (an elderly male P.E. teacher who didn't like me) just told me to "stay away" from the boys who were bothering me. It wasn't something that traumatized me or anything, it's just a fact of life that some people are pigs, especially at that age. I agree that everyone has been sexually harassed, assaulted, or raped at some point or other. At least according to today's standards. I wonder how people will develop romantic relationships in the future if flirting or expressing interest becomes taboo. We also all know that some women lie about these things, at least I have known plenty who made up stories as a way to get revenge. It's a good way to run a man off (say an unwanted ex who you don't want seeing the kids; just lie and say you suspect he's molesting the kid -- I had relatives who did that) or ruin his life. I think women who are caught lying about these allegations should be charged with a crime; maybe if they faced felony charges for false accusations, they would stop doing it and then people wouldn't be inclined to question whether victims are telling the truth or not.