What's Your Favorite Season?

Isn't this nice?
@Luap1050 (357)
So as I sit warm in my home in Toronto , we went from 10 C to -1 in just a few hours...We had a GREAT fall but alas winter will be upon us soon. While I do love the snow to look at and walk through , I'm not a fan of shovelling or plowing it! Personally I like the fall, the changing colours, crisp nights and sunny afternoons and those odd days where it gets really warm and you think it's summer again!! What's your favorite season and why?
Deer season, 'cause I get to shoot the bastages that try to wreck my car.
@Luap1050 (357)
lol....good for you I guess! ....I know I don't want my car wrecked by animals either
• Denmark
For me, it's spring and early summer.
@Luap1050 (357)
I do like early summer... The reason I prefer fall to spring is the wetness of the ground and in the spring the " almost" greenery isn't quite there yet!
@bluesa (12770)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
For me it is Fall and Spring. Though we had a mild winter this year and are currently experiencing a very cool summer. Good luck with the snow.
@Luap1050 (357)
There's a big storm brewing up the east coast of the USA now.. .I THINK most of it will miss us here in Toronto . But I have the ATV and snowblower ready to go at the store just in case CAtherine !
@bluesa (12770)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@Luap1050, all the best with that possible storm!
I like spring and autumn. Our summers can get too hot to be comfortable and we have cold winters but I always cringe when I say that as we might have half a dozen frosts a year - but that's seems cold to me!
@Luap1050 (357)
you lucky ***** LOL! ...a few frosts ..huh !
@Luap1050 Can't help bad luck! Or good luck.
I like summer. I like to go camping and I love spending days at the beach. I am hardly ever inside during the summer months I am always outside enjoying the weather.
@Luap1050 (357)
My kind of woman !
@rina110383 (23095)
I love summer.
@Daelii (2039)
I love spring. Its all green, flowers are popping up, and its all energetic/ new beginnings! Plus I love Easter
I think the scenery is beautiful in some countries in autumn as the trees will turn into yellow. I like summer because I enjoy outdoor activities and we can go to swim at that time. I am afraid of the cold weather and I can't swim except for summer.
@Morleyhunt (16639)
The temperature is starting to drop. Last time I checked it was still 7C. By midnight we can expect the snow squalls to begin. Maybe in the morning I'll be testing my new snow boots.
• Portland, Connecticut
I love the fall, the cool winds, the great colors and the smell of fires in the air!!
I prefer spring. Here in the Chicago suburbs, spring is not too hot and not too cold. Just right.
From November through to March. I also love summer, but not the heat and the hurricane threat.