Could you see Nick Jonas as Nightwing?

Lake Charles, Louisiana
Actor and singer Nick Jonas who gained fame as one half of the teenage pop idols The Jonas Brothers has this desire to be selected as the actor to play the role of Nightwing which will be a live action movie. The casting call for the actor to play the role of Nightwing who was formerly Robin The Teen Wonder before he left being the partner to Batman who now these days is being called a vigilante by the critics of the D C Comic Book character is wide open. Whoever gets the role of "Nightwing" will have to be in top physical condition since the Nightwing movie will have the former Teen Wonder get into a lot of fight scenes during the filming of the movie.
@nela13 (707)
• Portugal
I think he fits in the character.
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Nick looks like a young Nightwing and his fans want him to play the hero character.
@nela13 (707)
• Portugal
@Deepizzaguy yeah, he really looks like.
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@nela13 Nick Jonas has the right image to play a hero role in a movie.
When I can I stop laughing?
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I agree with you since Jonas is doing what his fans want him to do by trying to land the role of Nightwing.
He was a third, not a half.. lol but no idea about this.