Sore throat

@nela13 (707)
Portugal
Today I am really tired, I spend the all afternoon with my daughter in the hospital. Since friday she is complaining of a sore throat, but as she was ok and without temperature I wasn't worried. Today my mother called me to the office saying that she didn't want to eat at lunch, so I decided take her to the doctor. After some exams they told me that her sore throat is a bacterial one and she is now taking antibiotic. How Can this be possible? She never had temperature! Now I am feeling guilty for not taking her sooner to the doctor.
@cahaya1983 (9678)
Sore throat can be painful, and it doesn't necessarily come with a fever. I hope your daughter feels better after taking the antibiotic.
@ms1864 (7001)
• Bangalore, India
yes, i was about to comment the same thing. Hope she feels better soon.
@nela13 (707)
• Portugal
She is better now, Thank you
@Deepizzaguy (7654)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I know how you feel about the challenges you are facing with the illness of your daughter. I am sure she will recover quickly.
@nela13 (707)
• Portugal
Thank you, I Hope so.
@yanzalong (8867)
I heard swirling coconut oil for 10 minutes will do you good.
@nela13 (707)
• Portugal
I didn't know that, Thank you
@yanzalong (8867)
@nela13 Give it a go if you can.
I hope the antibiotic start working soon so that she can start feeling better
I hope she feels better. It's okay, she's okay and on medicine so she should be feeling good again soon. We can only do our best and we don't always know there's a problem until we do take them to the doctor. Don't beat yourself up over it. =)