I just had to share this

Ally just knows that JR really really wants her, but she's not havin it LOL
El Paso, Texas
I too the above shot yesterday, 12-4-2017. Look at that puppy, yes he's still a puppy. He was 3 months old on Oct 20 and look how tall he is when he stands against that fence. It's a 4' tall fence around my yard and he's barely 4 and a half months old and already stretches 4' when standing. Talk about huge. Ally likes him and I can tell he likes her. Yeah, I iz a dog momma. What do ya think of this song?
Here's the anthem for all the women who love taking care of their pups like LADY BOSSES #MothersDay #DogPeopleGetIt You can DOWNLOAD it here: ruv.me/dogmoms4eva
Nice photo - the getting to know each other kind of.
Thank you ........ so whose getting to know who?
@rebelann The little boy getting to know the big girl?
The little boy is bigger than that old lady dog and he's not even 5 months old yet @allknowing He is already heavier and almost as tall as Ally.
Wow! He is huge! I'm glad Ally has a new friend to keep her company. Picture perfect!!!
He sure is. To me he does not look like a typical German Shepherd, it is likely he is another kind of shepherd but who knows what kind. I think there are several Shepherd breeds that get upwards of 100 lbs, if that's how big this lil devil will get then we're all gonna be in for some interesting situations. I tried to have a conversation with my neighbor but with her limited English and my limited Spanish the best I could figure out is that he's been quite destructive which tells me that he's much more of a working dog and needs a whole lot more attention than those people anticipate
@rebelann I had a huge German Shepherd as a kid. I'm sure most of your neighbor's problems are that the dog is just a puppy and needs training. They are so bright. I hope she takes good care of him. He is such a sweet looking boy.
Yes, he is a sweetheart @DianneN he loves when Ally comes close to the fence, he likes to try to get her to run the fence with him but she likes to play coy.
Junior is a tall dog, I am glad he loves Ally, you should not have problems.
I hope not, so far my neighbors have not neutered him which worries me, he'll be very hard to handle if he is allowed to mature without being neutered.
@rebelann This would surely be a problem in the future.
Yes, I agree @LadyDuck
looks like the girldog is interested tooi a buddi ng romance here
Ally the cradle robber, oh tisk tisk
@rebelann lol well so far hes j ust looking lol lol
Jr is the black pup standing at the fence, Ally is the brown pup sitting down @Hatley
@kepweng (6341)
the brown dog See something
The brown dog is my Ally, she was looking at me.
I can't believe he's so big for his age. Beautiful dogs.
Me either, he's so adorable and seems to simply want attention. From what I could understand from talking to my neighbor who speaks predominantly Spanish he is also destructive. I think they leave him alone with an elderly dog too often so he gets bored and tears things up.
If you don't want any puppies I hope they have him fixed. I bet they'd be lovely puppies though
Oh, I don't have to worry about that, Ally has been spayed. Still he does seem really interested in her.
That's a big puppy
Yeah, he really is. I'm praying they don't wait too much longer to have him neutered.
@lady1993 (15555)
that is a big dog I hope she looks at him the way he looks at her
She's not quite sure what to make of him. She knows he's a puppy but he's so big already. I wonder if Ally knows how big this boy is going to be, he won't be 5 months old until Dec 20th.
@moffittjc (35662)
• Gainesville, Florida
Looks like she is playing it cool by being turned away from him. Yet her one ear is cocked toward him, so she is definitely not ignoring him! lol That pup sure is a big boy!
I think you're right. He's not barking at her as much as he was in October and early November but he still likes to bark at her which I think is his way of trying to get her to run with him. I wish I could get a shot of him when he's watching Ally and me playing chase ..... ummm, I pretend to chase Ally and she runs like a greyhound.
That´s a beautiful dog.
Thank you, I think Ally is beautiful too, so what do you think of the big puppy at the fence?
@sallypup (21799)
• Moses Lake, Washington
What a mighty doggie hand. Oh my. Look at dear Ally's ear. Ha ha.
He will be powerful for sure. Yeah, she thinks Jr. wants her.