So I did a semi-risky thing today and it paid off.

I applied for four different credit cards today! And, I was approved for all four. Yay! I already had three so now I have seven. I used to have good credit when I was younger, then I messed it up. It took many years to get it back up and to be approved for more credit. Earlier this year I purchased a house and in a couple years I will want to buy a brand new vehicle, maybe some home improvement financing as well. I know having a lot of credit is a bit risky, but if you are responsible and have a plan like I do, it can be very beneficial. I do not plan on using these cards except once or twice a year or when I want to take advantage of a reward program deal. They will be used just enough to show on my credit reports that they are in good standing and paid on time. When you have a high amount of credit but very little utilization, your score goes up quickly and easily. Then one day when you truly need a line of credit for something important, you are more likely to get approved for what you need. Anyone else interested in building good credit or collecting credit cards?
That's really nice to hear that you're being approved. I don't own one either.
Thanks! I'm definitely excited. It means I've been doing something right so far. :D Do you want to own a credit card and just haven't been able to get one, or do you not care about it?
@LovelyxOdd hmm.. That's good of you. Well, I don't just like having one.
o no credilt ever again I got in way over my head too k a lot of time to ujndo so now LI just hjnave a debilt card and stay out of troubole
Do what? I don't understand you. I think your keyboard must be messed up or something.
I think I don't have any. I tried not to be involved in availing it.