I feel so overwhelmed with negative emotions!

The picture above are diy headbands for my dancers tomorrow... if you haven’t read my previous post I would just like to say I’ve been to the Provincial Sports Meet and had a bad experience about that event that I’m still trying to get over with... Now, I’m getting a really bad case of anxiety attack, my fingers and my whole body is shaking and I feel so cold because our principal who promised me she’d give two thousand pesos for the trainors fee because she wanted us to join the competition and no one else would agree to go...did not even bother to send me a reply and my co-teacher overheared her saying she won’t be giving me any money...the trainors fee is three thousand, and I need to pay it today because our practice stops today since tomorrow the children will be presenting it...I have money here but I just feel so damn betrayed or used!!! I paid for the children’s costume, snacks, and now I will have to shoulder the trainor’s fee??? It would be fine if in the first place she did not promise me anything...but she did and I’m not going to the competition bringing my class’s name but the whole school!!! And I would be able to understand if she has no money to give me right now if only she replied to my messages!!!! My head hurts so bad...I want to puke...this will be the last time I do anything she tells me to...unless I have to because it’s mandated by law...I WILL NEVER DO ANY OF HER REQUESTS!!!!
@JustBhem (22430)
• Davao, Philippines
It would be a disaster if no one will pay the trainer. And how she makes a promise and will tell someone she will not. Such a rude and dishonest Principal.
I just cannot take her attitude anymore...and she blamed the coordinator for not telling her that their was no more funds available in the school treasury...but her promise was she’d contribute out of her own pocket...
@JustBhem (22430)
• Davao, Philippines
@marapplestiffy Is there a way to reprimand her? I mean she is the Mother of all Teacher and yet she is not trustworthy.
@JustBhem She said she’ll talk to me today I don’t know how it will go...
How rude this woman is! As yous say, if she has no money right now she could at least reply to your messages. It's a disaster if she does not want to reimburse your expenses.
Yes!!!! I told her...I sent her a message and told my husband’s aunt who is also a principal that I cannot take her attitude anymore and our principal said she’d talk to me tomorrow...I am just looking forward to it...at least I can let this frustration out...and she’d never think she can just walk on me like she does with my co-teachers
@marapplestiffy You are right not to accept her attitude, she also must apologize with you.
@LadyDuck The thing is she never apologizes to any of us...she makes it seem like it is our mistake in the first place...and I will not just let her do that to me
@lady1993 (15593)
that is very sad to hear. Did you have a written agreement that she will pay the fee? You should not pay it though, since the school should pay for it. Is there any other way? like ask help from the vice principal, or the mayor?
I paid for it earlier but the thing that just gets me so angry with her is that she promised, yes there was no written agreement but isn’t her word enough? And I believed her...if she told me earlier then I could have found a way to ask for someone’s help but she informed me only today, and I had to pat today, and she is totally aware of it!
@lady1993 (15593)
@marapplestiffy she is quite an awful person for that. You are right never to take orders from her again. Breaking promises is bad enough, but if it involves hard earned money, it is worse. I wonder how she got to be in the principal position if she does not care for the school and teachers
I think there will be another next time for that. I can feel your sentiments. The only difference, I will confront those people who had promised to do something with this kind of activity. Personally, it is not acceptable.
No, I’m done being silent and compliant to her abuse of power... I told her what’ what and I am looking forward to our talk tomorrow...
@marapplestiffy I think that's the best move. They need to know their wrongdoing.
@ilocosboy (33267)
Maybe you can asked some sponsors to cope up that trainor's fee and costumes.
If only she told me earlier I could have but I needed to pay the trainor earlier today...
@ilocosboy (33267)
I understand your feelings
@tzwrites (3809)
You should tell her to pay up. It's not fair for you to pay for everything.
I would not do that at all if it caused that kind of reaction.
@Frenzys9 (115)
Sorry you had a stressful night, but they look beautiful :)