Stocking stuffers

I keep forgetting to get out my stockings. I might not do it today though. bending this head is not happening tonight. I am thankful to the relief I got for the time being. I had to turn on the light tonight. I wonder if that was the cause of the pain. I don't care for a lot of this but some are nice.
Awesome DIY Christmas gift ideas that are easy and creative. **Watch my NEW 2017 Christmas Gift Ideas video here** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FQMWsXl5R...
Hope you are feeling better so you can get the socks out
Oh not today my friend I am not able to move too much. Kay called crying her school won't let her take the test. She went there alone and I am worried. Boy I am on the edge tonight. I asked adrain to please go speak to them he said he will let me know tomorrow.
@sharon6345 i am so sorry to hear that. That is not right at all. I can see why you would be worried.
@Happy2BeMe Kay could not speak to me because her husband was there. She said the school would not let her take the test monday. I was trying to go with her but I could not lift my head. I feel awful because she is worried about her husband now.She is not going to be good after this.. When that chid sliced my daughters face I nearly lost my mind. But my daughter said something once that sounded like she would hurt herself.I am so so so worried as she has no insurance for therapy right now.
Hope you feel better later. We dont do stockings anymore.. but when use to it was just new hairbrush for me and my mom, with new hairties, lots of candy and a small journal. My brother got candy, hot wheels, and stuff.
OhI think that is good. I want to get mine out since they are personalized fr kay and jay.
@sharon6345 hope you do get them out then
@Courtlynn Yes but the head pain caused me not to go digging in the bins for them.
I hope you feel better tomorrow.
I hope so as well. tonight I feel a little better with the light on.