Which is the best oil for hair growth

I have heard that coconut, castor and Mustard oil is good for hair growth. I apply coconut oil. Has anyone used only castor oil and has it helped in hair growth. I love to have long hair. What is the best remedy to have long hair. Does anyone use 5 types of mixed oil. If you use what is the proportion? Does clinic plus shampoo promote hair growth. Has anyone heard of it?
@ms1864 (6986)
• Bangalore, India
Yes. Castor oil is good. I mix equal proportions of coconut oil, Castor oil, almond oil, amla oil and navratna hair oil. What I do to mix them is buy the smallest bottle available of all the 5 oils and mix them all in one container. This lasts me a while. I only apply it once a week but leave it on for 4-5 hrs. Before shampooing with Sunsilk. Clinic is ok but I find Sunsilk to be softer on my hair. My hair in my dp is one and a half years old. My hair comes down to my hip now. Hope this helps.
I will surely try this. Thank you very much. I have hair fall too.
@Micmac (8546)
I've read that aloe oil or aloe vera shampoo is good for hair growth.
@prashu228 (25811)
I use coconut oil, old tradition of using coconut oil. I heard castor oil is also good but i am not getting good castor here. Some say amla oil is also good for hair
I am not sure. Some elders believed that extracted aloe vera is effective for hair growth.
@rina110383 (24134)
I use lots of shampoo and conditioner on a daily basis, and I have a think hair. I don't use oil for my hair.