If someone in public have some behaviors really bothers you,will you speak out?

@RodrickH (994)
China
If someone in public have some behaviors really bothers you,will you speak out?I mean will you say what things bother you to that person or you just to choose to walk away?
I speak what is on my mind. So if a certain person bothers me in public then I must say it straight to his face in a calm way for him to be aware and for him to try not to be a bothersome to anybody else.
@RodrickH (994)
What if he is mad and say something not so nice to you?
@RodrickH The truth really hurts. So I'd rather say the truth rather than pretending I am fine when I am not and also I will say it in a calm way so I don't think there is a reason for him to be mad.
@RodrickH (994)
@sw8sincere Speak out needs courage,but it really help sometimes
@ms1864 (7002)
• Bangalore, India
If it is someone random in public, I walk away. It is not my right to interfere in everyones lives. We as bystanders can never know the whole story of what is going on in their lives that makes them behave like that.
@RodrickH (994)
Yes,walk away is a good choice
@josie_ (5078)
As long as they don't intrude on my personal space I ignore or avoid them. It would be a different matter if their bad behavior is directed at me. Then I protect my rights.
@RodrickH (994)
Thanks for sharing
@josie_ I totally agree with you. I will be at tolerance level if it wasn't that serious. If I was deliberately targetted by this person, then that's another story.
I will call his or her attention if it is becoming out-of-hand. I can't tolerate things if it is too annoying.
@RodrickH (994)
If things getting hard to control,I will turn to help to someone else,for example,if I'm in a supermarket,I would ask for help from supermarket manager
@RodrickH It depends that would be the last option for me. Managers can't do anything at first hand.
I usually pick to walk away from those type of people.
@RodrickH (994)
Me too
I have spoken out and did not get me anywhere that I felt I should have just kept my mouth shut. It didn't do any good at all.
@RodrickH (994)
Sometimes you need to speak out even if that one doesn't care about
@RodrickH You have a point Rodrick.
@shivamani10 (10591)
• Hyderabad, India
Why not? definitely without any hesitation. I do not tolerate indiscipline.
@RodrickH (994)
Thanks for sharing
@shivamani10 (10591)
• Hyderabad, India
@RodrickH You are most wecome.
@Daljinder (19821)
In case of a random person whom I don't know and their behaviour isn't directly affecting me or harming anyone else, I ignore it or walk away. If they are my family or my friend, I let them know right there and then or tell them we will be talking about it at home. (I did exactly that with my Dad the previous Saturday)
@RodrickH (994)
Good idea,I would like to walk away if it's a stranger
@lady1993 (15543)
I am not really sure, depends on the situation maybe
@RodrickH (994)
The situation is very important,if the situation is hard to control,then we really should do something
@KrauseHome (33368)
Depends on who the person is and what they have done. Sometimes it is hardest to say something to someone you know who does something like this as in afraid to hurt their feelings, but then sometimes if it is someone you are just meeting it might be Best to just keep quiet as well.
@RodrickH (994)
That's true