Six year old considered the most beautiful girl in the world.

There is no denying, after looking at those images, she sure deserves to be seen as the most beautiful girl in the world. She is into modelling and is in great demand. This link tells you more
• Denmark
I think this is obscene and should be forbidden. A six-year-old child doesn't belong on a catwalk. Do you know the film 'Little Miss Sunshine'? It deals with the problem. Very recommendable.
Directed by Jonathan Dayton, Valerie Faris. With Steve Carell, Toni Collette, Greg Kinnear, Abigail Breslin. A family determined to get their young daughter into the finals of a beauty pageant take a cross-country trip in their VW bus.
It is strange that while so many here condemn this why the world is quiet!
@nanette64 (13730)
• Fairfield, Texas
What is also bad is that some parents of beauty pageant girls will have plastic surgery done on parts of the face to make them 'perfect' @MALUSE .
• Denmark
@nanette64 The physicians who do that should lose their license at once!
All children are beautiful. Children should be children. I think this is terrible. I would not want this life or my children or grandchildren.
She is pretty but capitalising on her looks seems wrong. I agree with you.
@tzwrites (3813)
I find it disturbing that a six year old is sexualized at that age...the girl is pretty but I think such titles are unnecessary. All kids are beautiful in their own way.
• Denmark
Exactly!! This girl is robbed of her innocent childhood.
Not just the mother even the world thinks nothing of it. It is indeed disturbing.
@tzwrites (3813)
@allknowing The mother will make money off of the publicity.
This is pretty awful. I feel really sorry for this little lass.
Strangely nothing is being said about what you and the rest of us think on the issue
• Riga, Latvia
A child should lead a child's life. She can grow up to be vain and think she is better than anyone else. Plus she is put into danger of kidnapping and perverted guys who lust after little girls like her. No this is very wrong.
Nice to know the myLot community says it with one voice.
@averygirl72 (13952)
The girl is so young. Yes she really look to have a perfect beauty. I wonder if she enjoys the world of modelling at an early age
I wonder if she has the freedom to express anything.
@averygirl72 (13952)
@allknowing I think they will mature fast
@averygirl72 Childhood lost for good
I think cute and sweet are much more suitable for children.
Your observations are valid.
@allknowing Thank you!
@dpk262006 (54732)
I read the article. It makes an interesting reading. No doubt the six years old girl has exceptional features.
Is she not beautiful with those attractive eyes?
@dpk262006 (54732)
@allknowing I wrote this in my response that she is exceptionally features and she is indeed beautiful.
@alberello75 (13501)
• Genova, Italy
Yes. She's beautiful, without any doubt! But I wonder: Could there be others girls of the same age, by equal beauty? Without any offense.
There could be but those that declared her to be the best may not have had access to them.
@alberello75 (13501)
• Genova, Italy
@allknowing Ok. Thenk you for informations
@shivamani10 (10678)
• Hyderabad, India
She is really pretty and cute girl.
@holdoors (1327)
Beauty is subjective. Instead of disputing the 'most beautiful girl in the world', can we not celebrate the beauty of youth ?
@nanette64 (13730)
• Fairfield, Texas
A lot of the mothers of these kinda kids 'wished' they could be doing what they are 'forcing' their daughters to do @allknowing . They are living their lives through their kids.
She is beautiful, but how sad she is exposed to the world this way. On a sidenote, I know families who put their kids through intense acting, dancing, singing, modeling, etc . . . probably hoping to one day having the spot that this girl has - at least to become some kind of "star". The time, money, energy and everything else takes away from their childhood . . . and even then there is no guarantee they would ever become or remain a star - then what.
@Destesh (104)
• Kenya
Have they really gone round the world to check or they are just looking at the pictures in the Internet? ??
Have they searched every nook and cranny of every country in the world to find the most beautiful six year old? no I don't think they did. Declarations like these , as well as Miss World And Universe beauty contests cannot truly say who is the most beautiful girl or woman in the world.
@peachpurple (10995)
she is 6 year old and lost her childhood memories to modelling