Jogging is better than walking

Image Credit: Pixabay
@yanzalong (8660)
Indonesia
Walking and jogging have different effects on me. When I simply walk, I don't get as much better feeling than jogging or running. Although it is only 30 minute jogging you will feel great,especially because you sweat a lot. You will feel great for the rest of the day -- not sleepy nor lazy. Make sure it is not too tiring for you. Just enough to make you puff and blow a little and sweat. It is perhaps the spilled sweat that makes us feel great. Do you want to give it a try?
@peachpurple (11011)
really? when I jog, I get leg muscle cramps, if I walk, I don't experience these problems
@yanzalong (8660)
Start with a proper warm up and finish with a cool down.
That depends, seek advice from a doctor and see if he recommends it.
@peachpurple (11011)
@Letranknight2015 maybe you are right
@shivamani10 (10603)
• Hyderabad, India
Yes. definitely.
@yanzalong (8660)
How often do you jog?
@shivamani10 (10603)
• Hyderabad, India
@yanzalong Regularly to a distance of 2 k.m
@yanzalong (8660)
@shivamani10 That is great my friend
Due to a knee injury from high school gymnastics, I walk these days. I would like to job, but the knee will not tolerate jogging.
@yanzalong (8660)
I can understand that. In that case walking will be good.
@SAM774 (2225)
I walk.... I prefer walking more
@yanzalong (8660)
Some people do as you.
NO @yanzalong , not for me. I had a huge muscle pain after my first jogging last year and found out about my uric acid.With my current weight the doctor advised me against jogging and strongly recommended walking and cycling. Which is why now I have a stationary bike to use.
@yanzalong (8660)
How much do you weight if I may know my friend?
@yanzalong Oh, I can't tell you it will just make me even more depressed than it already is. Btw that's a very sensitive Q for some one who's not allowed to t jog
@yanzalong (8660)
@Letranknight2015 No problem my friend. Have a great day.
For a high endurance, I think it is ideal to do jogging. For low endurance, I think it is fine to do brisk walking.
@yanzalong (8660)
When I jog aI sweat. The sweat takes out all toxin. Thats why I said I felt great.
@yanzalong You can continue doing it. I am fine with my daily brisk walking. I don't need to cut my weight and I think it is fine to keep fit at the moment.
@prashu228 (22833)
Oh is it..i always thought walking is better than any exercise. I heard brisk walk is also good than walking or jogging. No i can't jog. I try to walk as much as i can in a day. I don't want to get exhausted while walking
@yanzalong (8660)
As I also walk and jog, I can feel the difference. Walking makes us healthy but we don't sweat. When we sweat toxin is gone with the wet sweat. So, after a jog we feel a lot better than a walk.
I would love to jog, but I can't . Good for you, though.
@yanzalong (8660)
Thank you. I am just trying to be healthier.
I'm sure what you say is true but I'm a bit old to start jogging. I'll just try to walk a bit faster.
@yanzalong (8660)
I understand that. Yes walking would do you a lot of good.
@dodoazo (11102)
Everyone has his own stamina to resist an activity especially in doing the exercise, One factor is the age and another one is the condition of his health. In my case, I am already 66 years. Mine routine is exercise is an early morning brisk walking. I am feel comfortable about and my well being is invigorated, revitalized.
@yanzalong (8660)
At that age most people stay at home. They cannot even walk like you do. You are very healthy.
When I was younger, I did some jogging and LOVED it. Unfortunately, all I can do now is walk moderately.
@yanzalong (8660)
I jog only twice a week, the rest is walking.