Do you sing a song when you find or hear a word that is part of the song lyrics?

@lady1993 (15543)
just as the title says. My friend does it, so do I..sometimes I just read "True" and sang Spandau Ballet's True
@VivaLaDani13 (16259)
• Perth, Australia
@lady1993 lol yeah I have done it. I can't think of any examples but yes I have done it lol
@Daljinder (19822)
@VivaLaDani13 I don't even need an excuse to randomly start singing or start dancing to the song playing in my head out of blue.
@dodoazo (11112)
In my teen years, I had a long list of my favorite songs. Anyone song from the said list when I overheard I always sang along. It felt something good, something better for it is my favorite song. Though I am not a good singer, but I sing.
@lady1993 (15543)
it does not really matter if the voice is good or not, as long as we enjoy what we are singing
@shivamani10 (10603)
• Hyderabad, India
I was doing it when I was old. Not as a young boy now
I sometimes experience this. It was like rebooting the brain engram about this particular song.
@lady1993 (15543)
yes, it seems like a game indeed
@lady1993 I had read before that it is connected with hearing for a couple of times and it stays into our senses to remember them. It will be a big game if we can't remember the song's title.lol
Yes, or make up new words with the old tune.
@Madshadi (4633)
• Brussels, Belgium
Now singing doesn’t seem to be as fun as it used to be when I was a teenager
Yes, sometimes