When Can You Say a Discussion Has a Sense?

@dodoazo (11335)
I see to it that my discussions posted here have sense and they're not about self-pity, bragging, or the like. Recently I posted about winter, about hibernation. I did it for I am not living in a country where there is no winter. I am too curious to know from the horse's mouth on how they do during the cold season in their place. And I want to confirm on what I have seen from movies on the style of dresses, the manner they do protect themselves about the effect of such cold weather. I have heard about frost bite, about hibernation, among others. With such post for I am not from Canada, from America, it is a senseless discussion. It doesn't need to be discussed for it "makes no sense" for I am living in that area. Does it make no sense why I raise that question about winter, about hibernation? Have I not the privilege of posting it? I just want to know if I am wrong. This is not the point to stir everyone's ire. I want to be clarified once and for all that I what I have posted has "NO SENSE". I quote this user: "It makes sense if this discussion was posted by a person who comes from a cold place." My post:
It's already cold here in our place early in the morning until sun is up. While listening to the popular Christmas song, 'Winder Wonderland' by Bing Crosby, I...
That comment doesn't make any sense to me. However, your post does make perfect sense as you live in a place where it's always hot or wet. People don't hibernate in winter, but I know some that would like to as they really aren't fans of winter. However, we carry on as we always do, one day at a time. This morning is particularly cold where I live and I even saw some snow flurries this morning. It won't amount to anything more than that, but it would be nice if it would.
@dodoazo (11335)
Thanks for clarifying this thing. I put it simply on the last statement on my purpose what I need some info about this. Yes, I always hear about winter. I see the movie characters on what they wear during that wintry day. I am simply wanted to hear from anyone here like you who are experiencing this kind of cold weather. He put a gag on me why should I ask about it for there is no winter in my place.
@sallypup (22047)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@dodoazo That wasn't a nice thing for that person to do. What if I want to know about ice skating? That does not mean I have to be a champion ice skater! I am just curious.
@dodoazo Don't let someone else dictate what you write about. As long as you are following the rules, anything goes.
• Riga, Latvia
In other words you wanted to understand what you didn't because in your country you do not have really cold weather and probably no snow. I will now take a look at your other post.
@dodoazo (11335)
No problem. I want to satisfy my information about that in which it is not sufficient enough. I am asking that for I am not living in a cold country.
• Riga, Latvia
@dodoazo I left you a link that might help you understand on your other conversation.
@dodoazo (11335)
@RasmaSandra I have replied and I am so thankful for such great information. It is very valuable for me. Thanks a lot.
I commented on your discussion, and it made sense to me. I easily responded to your discussion.
@dodoazo (11335)
Before I write I always see to it if it does worth sharing and worth reading for discussion. What write and share it has no sense! What for? Thanks for finding my post with a sense to tell.
If I think the main topic should be in the discussion.
@dodoazo (11335)
Your right. It is where the discussion should be focused and not the applicability of the place. You have it in focus. Thanks for your point.
@peachpurple (10707)
I agree with you, the main topic that stands out and straight to the point
@peachpurple It is not worth to read the whole the articles if it is just running around the bush.
@cahaya1983 (9705)
I'm not sure what the user intended to say with that comment. I checked that discussion and it was pretty straightforward - you were just curious about the winter season. It made perfect sense to me.
@dodoazo (11335)
That's why I am suspicious. He wanted me to be harassed which is not good. His point of view is out of context. He didn't consider the real intent of the questions as mentioned in the title.
Sorry, it seems that you minded my response to your discussion about the hibernation. I did not mean to any offensive. Even if it will never snow in my city, but I can still talk about the snow as well as you talk about the hibernation It may be a communication misunderstanding and I don't want to upset you. So I'd like to say it clearly here.
@dodoazo (11335)
It was clear in your post that you just wanted to know how people who live in places where there is winter manage their winter. Don't mind that user. At least, all the rest of those who live in a place where there is winter told you how.
@dodoazo (11335)
Thanks for the comfort and encouragement. It's very clear as I pointed it out. I want an info direct from the horse's mouth. Those people who live in that place where there's a winter. And I am happy that those who responded are real and give me the right situations without insult and mental reservation. I am very grateful to them and also of your concern and support.
@dodoazo So, just don't mind him.
@dodoazo (11335)
@SIMPLYD That's what I am practically doing. Why should I bother it. I know there are many of you who are conscientious writers and humane myLot users.
Someone said to you mean things about your post? I know I commented on that post and had no problem with it at all explaining how I dress warm etc. If you have never been in this kind of bitter cold weather you won’t know what it’s like and that’s fine doesn’t hurt for us to try to describe it for you so you can feel like your here too.
@dodoazo (11335)
This virtual communication we have had is like we're talking each other in personal. You have described vividly the situation. I could visualize it. How I wish I could experience it too. Thanks so much. I do appreciate how you tell and describe everything about my query.
@dodoazo your very welcome I always enjoy interacting with you on here. I personally hate the cold and would to trade the weather you are having with what I am having
@dodoazo (11335)
@shaggin We only experience cold weather every early morning of December. But not the coldest is on the month of February.
That is so rude. Why can't you discuss about the cold if you want to.
@dodoazo (11335)
He has already asked an apology. He didn't mean it but he had already done. It's okay for me.
@dodoazo I saw his apology after I wrote that. He seemed very sorry.
@sugartoes (34840)
• Greencastle, Indiana
so if I'm reading this right you ARE in a cold weather place? Canada, & you'd like to know how people live in that weather. I left you a reply to the post you have on here I hope it helps.
@dodoazo (11335)
It gives me the real situation and it confirms what I read from books and see or watch in the movies.
@kepweng (6407)
hibernate means??
@dodoazo (11335)
Dictionary defines it as "(of a person) remain inactive or indoors for an extended" period of time.
@Bluedoll (16821)
Seems like an odd comment. Maybe translation to English or the comment was directed to "how's winter?" = not making sense because lovely tropical climate does not know winter so how can you know winter, not making sense ha ha. Hard to know what the person was thinking making that comment. But I understand your curiosity and having curiosity is good. You are not wrong to post.
@dodoazo (11335)
That has made me confused. The premise of my discussion or query is on winter and on hibernation. It is because my country doesn't have the winter season. My discussion has no sense and it would be better if I live in that particularly country where winter is one of the seasons. He is out of context. I am asking question on the situation especially those who are really experiencing it.