3 good things today dec 6

@Daelii (2069)
Good morning! My husband is home today and its almost wake up time for our kids in school. Not much is planned today except have fun. My three good things today are: 1. Going out to breakfast at this little mom and pop dinner. 2. Being able to shop for Christmas! 3. Baking cookies tonight! How are you feeling? Are you looking forward to anything today?
Enjoy all your 3 good things.
@Daelii (2069)
Thank you! I hope you have a great day too!
Good to hear all of these things. Have a wonderful day. I'll be off to bed early tonight. Enjoy the rest of the day.
@Daelii (2069)
You too! I hope your day was awesome!
There is nothing much happened today. I do some errands in the morning and I am mylotting at this moment.
@Daelii (2069)
I hope the rest of your day is as relaxing!
@Daelii I did had my relaxation time. I hope you, too.
@Daelii (2069)
@Shavkat I'm working on that now! :)
It is cold here today, but plenty of sunshine. Wanting the groomer to call and tell us to come and get Molly the pup. She will have red Christmas bows in her hair. She does not like the bows, but she sure looks cute with those in her hair.
@Daelii (2069)
Awws! I hope you share pics when you get her!
@Daelii I did take a photo and she has green Christmas bows and a Christmas scarf. She looks cute, but her adornments will not last long.
• Derby, England
Have good day. I baked a cake today and enjoyed a nice lie in befor going for a lovely walk in the fresh air
@Daelii (2069)
That sounds like an amazing day!
Baking cookies for Christmas is always fun. I only have some vacuuming to do that I didn't do yesterday, and I'll be writing today.
We have nothing planned for the day.. Just our two walks and I went swimming this morning.
@Daelii (2069)
I can't wait to get back into swimming with my kids now that they are all feeling better! That is so much fun and relaxing!
• Peoria, Arizona
That sounds like a heck of a fun day! I am looking forward to maybe, just maybe finishing this punch needle project completely and showing you all.