Don't Forget Your Animals At Christmas

Our animals always get Christmas presents too. They are part of our family. They will get a couple of gifts. They will get treats of course. And maybe a new toy. They might get new throws this year. They like to lay on the chair and the sofas. We have a throw put down on the chair. And on one part of the sofa. They do like those.
@rina110383 (22915)
I think my mom will cook a special food for the 3 pit bulls this Christmas and New Year.
We bought our kitty a bed cubicle last night. She gets cold easy and can crawl inside the cubicle to stay warm.
We have always given gifts to our pets at Christmas. Molly is at the groomer now, not happy by the way, but she will have red bows in her hair when we pick her up.
I never forget my cat on her birthday, at our holidays and on Hannuka.
@Dena91 (3687)
We like to give our girls gifts too.
All of my pets always got Christmas presents to.
I think I am going to buy some new set of toys for my pets in the house
@sallypup (21726)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I'm glad I bought our love seat used. Its pretty well toast, thanks to the pups. I made sure to buy treats for the animals at Thanksgiving. I'll do so again at Christmas.
@Scrapper88 (1202)
I know several people who buy gifts for their pets for Christmas.
@franxav (3723)
They will love a special treat and I will give it to them.
• Derby, England
Our cats don't get gifts. I do buy them treats from time to time and they have blankets and places to sleep. They have had giant scratching post this year too and I buy things when they needs it as they don't understand Christmas.
@1creekgirl (8617)
Don't foget...they can talk to you at midnight on Christmas Eve. Maybe tell you what they really want for Christmas!