My Sick Sense of Humor

@UncleJoe (8556)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
At first I was startled when I read a post called “Over the Top”, that was all about one of my comments. Yet, when I noticed who the poster was it made me laugh. It was somebody who blocked me over a year ago because they don’t get my humor. No biggie. To each their own. My remark was to another poster who is known to have a zany sense of humor. All I said was that, We potty trained kids and puppies in the same manner. We just rub their noses in it and fling them out the door!” Who, in their right mind, would believe somebody would actually do that? (Besides my parents).
Most of us know you and love your sense of humor!
@UncleJoe (8556)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Thank you @LovingMyBabies Everybody know I would never hurt a kid. They move faster than me.
@UncleJoe We do know you wouldn't hurt a child!
@nanette64 (13808)
• Fairfield, Texas
@UncleJoe All I remember is that I had to wear a leash.
Canadians with no sense of humor?
Hey, are you pickin on us JJ?
@Juliaacv Only the ones with no sense of humor...
@Juliaacv Don't worry, I still wubs ya
@peachpurple (11033)
you strangled yourself?
@UncleJoe (8556)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
What? @peachpurple How did you arrive at that?
@peachpurple (11033)
@UncleJoe from the picture shown.....
@FourWalls (10000)
"I wish my folks had known about that child psychology." (Homer & Jethro) Comedy is subjective, y'know. I remember Robert Klein saying that a woman from Sweden didn't get the slapstick of the Three Stooges and said it wasn't funny because they were hurting one another.
@FourWalls (10000)
@Bluedoll -- when I'm making a truly absurd post I use Foghorn Leghorn's line, "that's a joke, son" as one of the tags. Some people, especially those who don't have English as a first language or aren't accustomed to our slang terms, could easily misinterpret things. I didn't want anyone to take my post about Yoko being named JFK's assassin as real (the reports said Jackie jumped up, grabbed her husband, and said "Ono" [oh, no]), so I had to tag it as a joke. Our slang terms remind me of a cartoon on The Electric Company:
The Electric Company was a kids show from the 1970's that was made of awesome. This classic clip is about figures of speech and idomatic expresssions.
@UncleJoe (8556)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@Bluedoll I didn't say you were over the top @Bluedoll According to YOUR post, you thought I was. Nor did I mention the Three Stooges. I thought they were funny as a kid but not so much now. They were a very poor imitation of the Marx Brothers.
Of course, taking part of what was said instead of using it in the entire context..."We potty trained our kids the same way as a puppy. It only takes one time of rubbing their noses in it and flinging them out the door. Voila! Instantly trained."...I don't see how anyone with any kind of sense could mistake that for anything but a joke.
I do I do.
Good one. Parents will believe anything, even a zany sense of humor.
Bad idea. I like to rub my nose against my children´s noses. I don´t have dogs, so I would not know about that
@UncleJoe (8556)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@marguicha That brought back memories. I used to love playing "Nosey" with our babies. Unless they had a cold.
@UncleJoe It is nice. Unless, of course, they had a cold or they were being potty trained the way you mentioned Not that I did that
I think that's plenty funny. Maybe it was lost in translation or something. I love your picture, that's so funny!
@CinnamonGrl (5820)
• Paradise, California
Haha, someone took that seriously? Hilarious. Well, I think you're funny as heck, so keep it up!
@UncleJoe (8556)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Thank you @CinnamonGrl I'm trying. Very trying.
• Paradise, California
I thought that was funny and didn't believe it for a minute. People are so serious these days.
I can't believe someone would believe you meant that remark.
Ohhhhhh, now I get it . Ok, now I kinda see the whole picture of what happened . Knowing the circumstances now, you just meant it in fun - that's all. You are zany too !