Coffee coffee coffee

Peoria, Arizona
I'm actually having coffee! I don't have coffee very often because I am super sensitive to caffeine but I can have it every once in a while. My mom told me she was making coffee, so I decided to hop on in. Got some hazlenut creamer, so that is nice! Though...hot coffee knocks my booty out, I will probably end up falling asleep very soon because of it. Oh well! But it was nice being able to eat cold cereal like Raisin bran and not shiver while milk just sloshes everywhere. So...warm beverages help with that.
My coffee is in the machine dripping. when done the pot goes in the fridge for later. Yes Iced coffee to hit the spot. I bought creamer from the dollar tree I will see how that goes.
@peachpurple (10725)
Does coffee makes your teeth yellowish?
• Peoria, Arizona
It was cold so I didn't want iced coffee, I wanted to be warm, i do like iced coffee way more, but I wanted warmth.
I love coffee, but only one cup a day-usually when I first wake up. =) I hope you enjoyed it!
• Peoria, Arizona
It is a nice way to wake up, even though coffee doesn't wake me up at all haha
@DesirousDreamer Strange that the coffee does not wake you up at all.
• Peoria, Arizona
@marlina I am sensitive to caffeine so it makes me tired, and also hot drinks make me sleepy haha
Yeah, coffee does have a calming affect doesn't it? I like it but not because it wakes me up.
• Peoria, Arizona
When it is warm, yes haha coffee has never been something to wake me up, so it is very soothing.
@JustBhem (22517)
• Davao, Philippines
I never say no to coffee.
• Peoria, Arizona
I understand haha coffee is good.
@JustBhem (22517)
• Davao, Philippines
@DesirousDreamer Good for other people. Lol
• Peoria, Arizona
@JustBhem This is true haha they get to deal with the caffeine addiction.
@tammys85 (8678)
Oh I love coffee, with creamer and sweetener of course. I have to give it up for a while; I have a lingering cough and coffee triggers it, but I'll be glad when I can have my flavored coffee again lol!
• Peoria, Arizona
I don't like adding sweeteners in it, I sometimes do sugar, sometimes not haha I just feel like there is just too much that is going to affect me. I do like coffee, but it is only in minimal dosages.
@tammys85 (8678)
@DesirousDreamer Gotcha. If I get the vanilla caramel creamer, I don't add sweetener at all. Otherwise, I use 1-2 packs (no more than that). I used to drink it daily, but I haven't had one in weeks.
• Peoria, Arizona
@tammys85 That makes sense! I just add a tid bit haha but I also rarely have sugar in anything so a little bit won't do any harm haha
Now I have a cup of coffee everyday. I need to have a coffee so that I will be energetic all day long. It is important to feel awake
• Peoria, Arizona
Haha good that it works that way for you. I am the total opposite.
That's good you can drink hot coffee, I can only drink frappuccinos, I'm such an infant.
• Peoria, Arizona
I like frappuccinos haha way better than basic coffee.
• Derby, England
I can have one coffee a day but more than that gives me the shakes. I can't drink it after midday though and don't drink any tea after 4 pm as then I would never sleep! My daughter and step daughters don't drink coffee either as it makes them all get the shakes and makes them have faster pulse rates.
• Peoria, Arizona
I am the same, even coffee the next day can still affect me. Though I can drink tea all day long and drink it at night as well haha
I have coffee with hazelnut creamer too!! Glad that coffee kept your from a shiver or two.
• Peoria, Arizona
Coffee twins! Haha yes, it was very nice and helped me sleep decently as well haha!
I love coffee. But I can see how if youre not used to it it may affect you different. Thats like me with an energy drink. I never drink them so when I do....watch out. Have a great day!
• Peoria, Arizona
It isn't that I am not used to it. When I was 14 I had a caffiene overdose, so now my body is like NOPE to any type of caffeine, even sodas.