When you have problems to decide!

@isbart (49)
Bulgaria
How you fighting with problems in life many people have different weapons to do this - some of them just forget and go on to their aim many make plans how to decide the situation - do you have moto when you have to do something different in the case of situation that is hard to be understanded.
@mohit459 (3014)
• Haldwani, India
I rather make out plan and I'm good at making strategies
@isbart (49)
• Bulgaria
hi, me too making strategy make a sense that you're thinking creation and start to decide how to resolve the problem
@mohit459 (3014)
• Haldwani, India
@isbart sounds good.
@isbart (49)
• Bulgaria
@mohit459 Hello, we have to think in positive way no matter the environment because we are human creations
I always decide, plan and act when I have a problem. Worrying over a problem for too long just makes life rather miserable.
@isbart (49)
• Bulgaria
hi,that's true me also have fast plan and decide think a lot not makes me satisfied and you're really right
@isbart I think it is a good way to do it. Even if the decision does not work out the way we planned, we still should give ourselves credit for making the decision.
@isbart (49)
• Bulgaria
@Corbin5 hi, sometimes worked sometimes not but is effective to make a plan sometimes the problems are resolved in other way