I had my Green Tea

@shivamani10 (10674)
Hyderabad, India
I just felt to have some Green Tea. Prepared it and added some Coconut Oil. The tea is strong and tasty. When I added two spoons of Coconut oil it became very smooth and I am feeling it while sipping. it. Do you add Coconut Oil to the Green Tea?
@BarBaraPrz (17533)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I drink green tea but only add a bit of honey to it. Never heard of adding coconut oil to it.
@shivamani10 (10674)
• Hyderabad, India
In a scientific magazine, I read that it makes our nervous system quite strong and healthy. The elasticity of the nerves remain intact
@BarBaraPrz (17533)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@shivamani10 Interesting.
@shivamani10 (10674)
• Hyderabad, India
@BarBaraPrz yes. When I was suffering from knee pain I happened to come across the article. I just gave a try and found an amazing result within two hours. So I started taking it.
I do not drink tea, but I just read that Green Tea boosts immunity, so I think I will be drinking some green tea.
@shivamani10 (10674)
• Hyderabad, India
Do you add coconut oil to the Green tea.?
@shivamani10 I have not tried that, but it does sound a healthy addition to the green tea.
@dodoazo (11247)
I never drink tea. I just want to be clarified the difference with a green tea compared to a common tea. What is the difference? Both of them have caffeine?
@shivamani10 (10674)
• Hyderabad, India
Green tea does not have caffeine. It has got more anti-oxidants.Hence, a good solution for all health problems like Diabetes, blood pressure, anxiety, muscle relaxation, etc., Some people say it works nicely in fighting Cardiac problems also.
@tammys85 (8678)
I've never had Green Tea, but I hope you're enjoying it with the Coconut Oil.