Can you not?

Peoria, Arizona
So my mom has a little side thing where we rent our driveway for let people park RVs or campers or whatever for it to get sold. It brings in extra cash, so it is nice. But lately...a lot of annoying things have been happening. First, they had this little camper with a truck, I don't remember what those are called, but it is small and cute. And for whatever reason the sister to the guy that is running this business thought it would be a great idea to park...in...our...YARD Like why? There was plenty of space in the driveway, there was another RV there but that meant nothing since most driveways can fit two cars. A part of our yard may not have grass on it, but doesn't give you the right to park in our yard, also without asking, that is just dumb. Then two days ago they wanted to wash a 5th wheel and they parked their truck with all the cleaning stuff in the middle of the yard. And today, something that really just peeved me off, I see this truck just back in from the road, clear across our yard, and into the driveway. They get out and take the RV but why drive across our yard? Why? You could have backed in like any normal human into the driveway! My mom and I are thinking of getting some rocks and putting them around the property because this is getting ridiculous. You don't drive through someone's front yard! I don't care if there is no fence or whatever. It is a yard, that isn't for cars unless you ask. And if they ever hit our mailbox, (my mom painted our mailbox with Black Veil Brides (a band) logos and it looks freaking cool), I will be so upset.
@Morleyhunt (16786)
My parents always had a problem with snowmobiles taking shortcuts across their property. They finally dumped chunks of wood here and there to create obstacles. They had first tried asking and posting... The first snowmobile to hit one of those pieces of wood wrecked his track... Word got out...no more snowmobile short cuts.
• Peoria, Arizona
Yeah there really is no use of asking, so might as well prove a point before anything else haha
@BarBaraPrz (17583)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@BarBaraPrz (17583)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I was going to suggest putting up a fence, but rocks would do as well. Or post a sign?
• Peoria, Arizona
We always wanted to do a fence, but our landlord won't let us. And people don't read signs haha people don't know how to read these days.
@BarBaraPrz (17583)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@DesirousDreamer That's especially true when you see people smoking right beside no smoking signs...
I think you should begin setting boundaries otherwise, they will soon park at your front door.
@Daelii (2151)
That's what I was thinking!
• Peoria, Arizona
They do it before we can even say anything. That is the thing. And we don't really want to go up to them because...you never know what can go wrong.
@LeaPea2417 (15410)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Putting rocks around it would be good.
• Peoria, Arizona
Yep, we wanted to do something like that anyway, so now we have a reason to
• Denmark
The idea of putting rocks there seems good.
• Peoria, Arizona
We always wanted to do it anyway, and now we have a reason to.
@Madshadi (4940)
• Brussels, Belgium
Maybe put up a fence in the long run is better. Rocks sound like a temporary solution that could work
• Peoria, Arizona
We always wanted a fence, but our landlord won't let us.
@Madshadi (4940)
• Brussels, Belgium
@DesirousDreamer that's a pity
• Peoria, Arizona
@Madshadi Yeah I just wish he would let my mom own the land, she has paid for it 12 times over, if not more, it sucks.
@Srbageldog (5643)
Wow, who the hell does that? What is wrong with people? Definitely put up a rock barrier, maybe that will deter them...although you would think (or HOPE) that they'd have enough common sense to know not to drive across someone's front yard...
• Peoria, Arizona
Humans are supposed to have common sense? I think some of them don't get that trait mixed in when everything else is put in them, or maybe just an overflow of as*hole is put into them haha
@DesirousDreamer You're right...common sense really isn't all that common.
That's a good idea for the rocks or maybe a small wire fence (with spikes) going around.
• Peoria, Arizona
our landlord won't let us do a fence sadly, so the rocks will have to do.
I think the rocks are a good idea. These people are really taking advantage of you and your mom.
• Peoria, Arizona
I just think they have no human decency in their bodies. Or common sense haha