No Wednesday yoga today

@KristenH (20500)
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
This morning was a cold one with the wind chill factor and the temperature a tiny bit below 30 degrees. This type of temperature is too cold for me to go to the gym, morning, afternoon and night, as my winter break is closing in on me. I did bundle up with my winter coat and gloves as I headed to the gym. A nice warm soak in the hot tub and heated tub had hit the spot to defrost that chill. I'll be resuming my practice swim laps a week from this Friday to close out my fall/winter season at the gym, unless the temperature warms up a tiny bit. Or I wear longjohns to touch out the winter cold weather. Since my yoga class is closed today to remodel the floor in the conference room, I have about two more yoga classes left and have Amanda for my ride home. I'll go to Friday yoga this week and for the next two weeks too. Since I'm heading out to do groceries and errands and my brother in a hour, I might pop in real quick, before I go to my church's advent dinner. If not, I'll see you all tomorrow. Have a good Wednesday evening/Thursday morning wherever you are and stay warm.
@Morleyhunt (16800)
I just returned home from running errands....banking, post office, gas for the van....some groceries...Now I need to think about creating some dinner. I'm going to a women's ministry Christmas tea tonight.
@KristenH (20500)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Ooo. That sounds like fun Morley. I did everything but the gas station and post office.
@Morleyhunt (16800)
@KristenH so far today I've barely stuck my nose out of the door. I'm soon going for a walk though. I better bundle up.
@KristenH (20500)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@Morleyhunt Lucky you. Good idea. I'll be doing the same for tomorrow to go to the gym.
Enjoy your exercise free day and evening.
@KristenH (20500)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks John. I didn't go to the dinner, since I didn't see my ride on time.
have a good day there.
@KristenH (20500)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Other than it being too cold, I tried to yesterday.
@KristenH how the weather today.Cold?
@KristenH (20500)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@amadeo Real cold Fredo. Wind chill in the teens and 20s. This is the type of the weather when I take my winter break for.
• Derby, England
I am looking for a new yoga or pilates class in the day time. I went for a good walk today though
@KristenH (20500)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Good idea Susan. A walk is always good for you.
• Derby, England
@KristenH It is nice to have a bit of fresh air too as exercises at home does not give me that
@KristenH (20500)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@catsholiday True. But not this cold. Brr.
At least you were able to get into the pool and that's a good thing.
@KristenH (20500)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Yes indeed.
@sallypup (22094)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Cold is hard on the joints, that's for sure. When I head to the car in the morning its the mid 20s but so far we also have sunshine coming on so that lifts the mood as I scrape the car free of ice.
@KristenH (20500)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Yes it is. Pretty soon it'll be snowing with ice over here. I'm all for sunshine.
Brr. Hope you stay warm. Also is super cold here wind chills in the single digits. Do not like it one bit.
@KristenH (20500)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Same here. The wind chill would be below twenty and in the teens. Too cold for me.
@Madshadi (4989)
• Brussels, Belgium
It’s good that you will make it up on Friday and next week. Hope the weather will be better by then
@KristenH (20500)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Yep. Unfortunately, the weather's the same. So I'm going to text Amanda tonight for a ride tomorrow night.