Would you like to work somewhere else or are you satisfied with your working place?

Portugal
Hi everyone Would you like to work somewhere else or are you satisfied with your working place? About me I am working for this place since October but I will work in an hotel that is not open yet. I am happy until now What about you? Please share
I am a retired teacher, and teaching was fine, but I would have enjoyed a job that involved caring for animals a lot better.
• Portugal
I am happy that you enjoyed your job but i am sorry that you couldnt work with animals as you wanted
@sweetloveforeve That is OK. We gave always had a dog for a pet, so that is nice.
• Portugal
@Corbin5 aw yes dogs are great
@kiran8 (15289)
• Mangalore, India
I have no major complaints about my job but I do wish I could get a transfer somewhere closer home since I have to walk 4 kms a day on bad roads to and fro and travel on bus for 18 kms to reach my school
• Portugal
I feel sorry about that maybe one day you can find a closer job
@kiran8 (15289)
• Mangalore, India
@sweetloveforeve Thank you
• Portugal
@kiran8 you're welcome
@lady1993 (15779)
I am not happy, just a bit sad but not that sad to transfer to another company. I do not think i will ever be happy in an office job though, but i am still not financially stable to look for a job that will make me happy
• Portugal
I understand i just hope that you can always have a job at least
@lady1993 (15779)
@sweetloveforeve yeah, that is one thing i am grateful for since it is hard to find a job these days
• Portugal
@lady1993 yes that is completely true i would like to ask you to please check my last discussion. Im in need of love advices. I like a guy but he doubts about how i feel
@SAM774 (2224)
Satisfied but want change my job... So applying let see
• Portugal
In what do you work at?
@SAM774 (2224)
@sweetloveforeve faculty in charge in an institute... But I want to be professional graphic designer...
• Portugal
@SAM774 i am sure you can do it
@Dyvette16 (1361)
• San Antonio, Texas
Good that your happy , I am happy as well in my work place
• Portugal
Thanks so much for your kindness i am also happy that you are happy with your job
@Dyvette16 (1361)
• San Antonio, Texas
• Portugal
I have been out of work for 3 years due to disablites I have, I do a lot of online work and my husband he is so awesome he helps me a lot!
• Portugal
I am sorry about that what is the best online site where you work?
@sweetloveforeve message me and I will give you some sites
• Portugal
@EddieHands (33088)
I work from home, so I think I will stay making money were I am already
• Portugal
That is great but do you work in many sites or only in one and earn enough like if you worked offline?
@Shiva49 (9752)
I have retired after working for forty five years in finance and accounts. I would have liked to be a teacher but I have no complaints as the professional accounting degree gave me stable jobs - siva
• Portugal
I am sorry that you couldnt work as a teacher as you wanted to but i am happy that you had good jobs during working time
@rina110383 (23632)
Very much satisfied with my working place (both my regular and online ones)
• Portugal
That is amazing
• Calgary, Alberta
I hate my job now but it is my only way to become a full pledge Canadian. Nobody likes killing cute sheep for a job so Canadians can eat meat without having blood on their hands. I am a white collar guy on my original country.
• Portugal
I feel sorry that you hate your job
• Calgary, Alberta
@sweetloveforeve In exchange I will live in the country with the best healthcare
• Portugal
@CaptAlbertWhisker that is great