The View: A Huge Grocery Sign

Garden Grove, California
Wpw I metioned before IL wondered whyu the ownerboughtr abig grocery truck.Well the bilg frocery truck has a uge sign on its silde i n orange letters a foot high. Well I wish I could elluou wha they are dvertising but I can not read V"Vietnamese' letters. Now we have here at least twenty five or thirty rodents who are Vietnamese. Okay I can see the sign from m window on the western side of our building as can all other s whose';widows face this way. A lot of thse people here buy from the sore all he time plusothers who use the alley as a short cut to get to the mall. Sp he gets some more advertising. Thus t tge owner has a new used tuck and a band new car too. I am thinking he hasraken either a son ior some close relative in as a partner and the close fri end drives the truck. I surmised this by the way'he hygs te younger man . And I do not even know these people lolk 'I have a got of fun i imaging avoit them all tthe time no t far off on what IL blieve lol Pme original post and graphic by P Hatley copyrighted 2017
It is fun to watch people. You can imagine what their story is just by watching them each day.
hats it bewitching what they do you can ge some idea'the twere unloading c ontainers fromt he bilg tuck with the thuge food signs tinight guess hey close a bit l ater tomigh
I know a Vietnam family who goes out your way as they have family there. Apparently there's a huge Vietnamese community in the OC? I am told that Vietnamese food there is much better than anything they have in LA - even the grocery stores. Vietnamese have several kind of writings right . . . at least the English with a bunch of accent marks - and then the squiggly kind!
yes we live in the middle of 24 squyare blocks of Litle Saigob rightin the middle of Garden ?Grove Calif so we have a lo of viet namese here