So It's Going To Snow Here. Advice For You!

Here in Michigan we are about to get our first snow of the season and some people are thinking about what to do. Here is some advice for everyone! If you see yellow snow run the other way! I grew up on a farm and snow was great except around the areas the animals were (or when you had to go and the bathroom was occupied). Other colors to avoid are brown snow Orange snow and as I said before Yellow snow! Here is a little song to help you get ready for winter snow.
Funny song for kids by Bryant Oden. http://Songdrops.com Lyrics: It's a lovely winter day So you might go out and play Before you do here's a suggestion And ...
@dragon54u (31339)
Funny song! Wish we could have snow here in the desert but it just cooled off to the 70s. Enjoy your 4 seasons!
@dragon54u I can send you a semi full of snow if you like! It would have to be COD (Collect On Delivery) but then you could have some 'yellow' snow! LOL
Remember the Frank Zappa song Don't eat yellow snow?
@JohnRoberts Feel free to share it! Yellow Snow be rocking!
@Berniezeitler Here goes:
Dreamed I was an Eskimo Frozen wind began to blow Under my boots and around my toes The frost that bit the ground below It was a hundred degrees below zero.....
@lady1993 (15779)
thanks for the tips i'll be sure to remember that if i see snow
@shivamani10 (10817)
• Hyderabad, India
Oh..really very interesting to know about yellow snow and orange snow. Of course, for me everything will be quite a surprise as I have not experienced snowfall at any time in the places I visited so far.
Orange snow? Wait, what makes orange snow ? But I will be sure to jump over the brown and yellow . But in my area of Southern CA, we won't get snow.
@Deepizzaguy (7691)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Thank you for sharing the advice about the colorful snow.