What Price a Kiss?

United Kingdom
As it's the festive season again, I have been wondering whether to fork out for a sprig of mistletoe? I used to be fairly successful with my sprig, but in recent years, the kiss-rate has gone down. Is my puckering less attractive or maybe it's because I've been hanging it off my trouser belt? Whatever the reason, I wasn't going to bother until I saw the cost had come right down. Looking into the reason, I read that the Police might consider non-consensual kissing under the mistletoe as rape. Gosh! But £10 for a fresh bunch isn't bad is it? How many kisses would it make the investment worthwhile for you? I'd hope for at least 10. Maybe 2 if they were on the lips. And what about the risk of rape accusations? Should I just keep my hands in my pockets?
I would love if my man hung the mistletoe from his belt he would get a big wet kiss from me. Your posts are hilarious I wish they weren’t so few and far between.
6h
Your man is a lucky fella. And thanks, but I don't get many responses so I'm only popular with the few. However, if there was a prize for getting into womens panties, I would win, hands down.
6h
@Orson_Kart Not everyone appreciates a dirty sense of humor like I do... unfortunately!
@bluesa (12681)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
from your belt, if they were on the lips oh Orson you saucy one you! Keep those hands in your pockets! I shall imagine you have some mistletoe and send you a peck!
If you can't be saucy at Christmas when can you be? Thanks for the peck. Do you want to hold my sprig or shall I?
@bluesa (12681)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@Orson_Kart , Oh, I am certain we can find somewhere safe to hang your sprig.
@Deepizzaguy (7580)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Play it safe and keep your hands in your pockets.
You're probably right, unfortunately.
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@Orson_Kart Sad to say but true that we are living in such dangerous times.
• Lakewood, Colorado
mmmm Chirstmas pudding
6h
Give over, it's Kissmas!
Hanging it from your belt?
Meant I could keep both hands free for other things.
@franxav (3723)
With so many "rape" accusations flying around I prefer to keep my hands in my pockets. But who knows, I might lose control during the festive season.
Yes, sometimes the repercussions of ones actions aren't consider in the heat of the moment.
Oh my, aren't you naughty!
Naughty but nice.
I rather not attend to that kind of event, same here I'd rather keep it in my pockets.
@shivamani10 (10594)
• Hyderabad, India
Better you keep your hands in your pocket and do not think about the rape accusation. The cost of a kiss will be very severe in India.