What Price a Kiss?

United Kingdom
As it's the festive season again, I have been wondering whether to fork out for a sprig of mistletoe? I used to be fairly successful with my sprig, but in recent years, the kiss-rate has gone down. Is my puckering less attractive or maybe it's because I've been hanging it off my trouser belt? Whatever the reason, I wasn't going to bother until I saw the cost had come right down. Looking into the reason, I read that the Police might consider non-consensual kissing under the mistletoe as rape. Gosh! But £10 for a fresh bunch isn't bad is it? How many kisses would it make the investment worthwhile for you? I'd hope for at least 10. Maybe 2 if they were on the lips. And what about the risk of rape accusations? Should I just keep my hands in my pockets?
@FayeHazel (13341)
Ah, I got a spring of fake mistletoe. That prank sort of back fired. The person I was trying to impress told me (as nicely as possible) that he wasn't interested. I think an unwanted kiss hardly counts as rape. :/
Not interested in a kiss? He must be gay. Why would any red-blooded male refuse a kiss from a beautiful woman wielding a sprig of mistletoe? Poor show on his part.
@FayeHazel (13341)
@Orson_Kart Thanks Orson. I would gladly kiss you for that. :-) (well I would any way! Bring your Mistletoe) Yeah... I don't know. He had been flirting with me via text and then in person he tells me that 1) I'm too young, 2) I'm his sister's friend Mmm hmm. Me thinks if he really were interested none of those things would matter. But... at least this one tried to be nice about the rejection.
@FayeHazel A kiss doesn't mean anything other than kiss and he could have just gone along with occasion. Yeah, none of things should matter. You are a lot younger than me and wouldn't think twice about it. Pucker up. x
I would love if my man hung the mistletoe from his belt he would get a big wet kiss from me. Your posts are hilarious I wish they weren’t so few and far between.
Your man is a lucky fella. And thanks, but I don't get many responses so I'm only popular with the few. However, if there was a prize for getting into womens panties, I would win, hands down.
@Orson_Kart Not everyone appreciates a dirty sense of humor like I do... unfortunately!
Hanging it from your belt?
Meant I could keep both hands free for other things.
Oh my, aren't you naughty!
Naughty but nice.
@bluesa (13458)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
from your belt, if they were on the lips oh Orson you saucy one you! Keep those hands in your pockets! I shall imagine you have some mistletoe and send you a peck!
If you can't be saucy at Christmas when can you be? Thanks for the peck. Do you want to hold my sprig or shall I?
@bluesa (13458)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@Orson_Kart , Oh, I am certain we can find somewhere safe to hang your sprig.
@Deepizzaguy (9068)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Play it safe and keep your hands in your pockets.
You're probably right, unfortunately.
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@Orson_Kart Sad to say but true that we are living in such dangerous times.
mmmm Chirstmas pudding
Give over, it's Kissmas!
@franxav (4033)
With so many "rape" accusations flying around I prefer to keep my hands in my pockets. But who knows, I might lose control during the festive season.
Yes, sometimes the repercussions of ones actions aren't consider in the heat of the moment.
I rather not attend to that kind of event, same here I'd rather keep it in my pockets.
@shivamani10 (11156)
• Hyderabad, India
Better you keep your hands in your pocket and do not think about the rape accusation. The cost of a kiss will be very severe in India.