Received all my other parcels

Still nothing about the lost one. If I dont hear anything more from the company by the end of the week I will be calling them again. Of the six parcels I received I was only happy with two of the items. Now I know why I never shop awhole lot online. I would much rather go to a store and pick it out and know exactly what I am getting. Most of what I bought, in my opinion, was a total waste of money. Oh well lesson learned. Are you ever disappointed with your online purchases?
Most times my online purchases are wonderful. I did order some shoes so I hope they fit okay.
I hope they do.
I still haven't jumped into the online shopping bandwagon . . . I've only done it a few times - usually in November. But this year I didn't at all. From what little I've ever gotten online, I've never had to return anything (knock on wood). But yah, I still prefer shopping in a real store .. . I buy it and get it right there and then.
That is the best way to do it
Are you going to return the stuff you don't like? I always do really well shopping online.
No it is too much of a hassle. I will just keep them.
Not really. I'm sorry you're having trouble, because this is a stressful time before Christmas.
Yes it is and this only adds to it all
I've bought clothes that look lovely in the catalogue but when I receive the material is often not what I thought it would be.
Ya that seems to be the case most times
You have to be really careful about online purchases. You know what you are getting something like a book but others items are best bought in person.
Yes that is true. I ordered from companies I know but still disappointed.
I ordered something online that I was hoping would help me but did not work for me. I would rather go to a store and check things out in person also and see what I want to buy.
I think I will stick to doing that from now on
@Happy2BeMe Laurel, you mean going to places locally instead of online ordering?
@Hannihar yes I do
Oh no! This is exactly why we hardly ever buy online.
I can see why too
@Happy2BeMe any way you can return thr otems you dont think were worth it
@Courtlynn i probably could but it just isnt worth the hassle.
It's very rare that I'm disappointed in an online purchase but I guess it also depends on what you're buying. Today i had a new rug delivered for the living room and it's beautiful
Oh nice i have always been pleased in the past but this year hasnt been a good one
@Happy2BeMe guess you hit a bump in the road with online ordering this year
@Marilynda1225 i think so
@dodo19 (32885)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It can be tricky to shop online. Sometimes, it's just better to shop in the stores. For the most part, I have been happy with what I have bought online. But I do also like going into the stores as well.
I had had many good experiences in the past but year I havent had much luck
@dodo19 (32885)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@Happy2BeMe Sorry to hear that you haven't had much luck lately. Hopefully you get better experiences in the future.
@dodo19 I do hope so
Yes, I was. The pictures for what I got my older son for Christmas looked great. What I got, yes, was what the picture showed, but it was a lot smaller than I expected. Not thrilled. The same for what I got my daughter. I expected some decent sizes for what I got her, but it looks more like samples. For the price I paid, they should look like regular size products. I guess I can use them as stocking stuffers. I hope you get that final package.
thanks. that is always disappointed because then you end up having to spend more money then you planned to
@Happy2BeMe Yes, it is, but I don't have more money to spend. Oh well, I still think they'll like what I got. It's not the size that matters, but the thought and love behind the gift.
@just4him I totally agree with you. That is what Christmas should be like.
@sallypup (27123)
• Moses Lake, Washington
A friend of mine bought me a sweater from Zulily. The sweater was thin like paper. Its still in my closet but I doubt I will use it. I should donate it to a little girl
That would be a good idea if you are not going to use it
@sallypup (27123)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Happy2BeMe Its the thinnest sweater I've yet to meet up with. Pretty but useless.
@sallypup and that is something you would never know until you got it.
@shivamani10 (11232)
• Hyderabad, India
If you are not happy with the items you can exchange them.Don't they accept exchange of items?
They do but for me it is not worth the hassle.
@shivamani10 (11232)
• Hyderabad, India
@Happy2BeMe What is the alternative then. Just to accept this unwanted stuff.
@shivamani10 Yes I will give them to somebody
@Ithink (10673)
Oh that is shame, I don't do a lot of shopping online, just my herbals basically because Im always afraid of what I would get.
Ya it is a chance that you take
@Ithink (10673)
@Happy2BeMe Yes, I need to see and touch I guess.
@kobesbuddy (46654)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Jay bought me a cute pair of boots online, I thought they'd be perfect for colder weather. They are so cheap looking, my feet would freeze in them! Plus, they are uncomfortable, I don't like wearing them:( As you said, I like to touch and feel things, before purchasing an item. Never again, will I get a pair of boots, online!
I wouldnt buy something like that online because I know the luck I have.
@kobesbuddy (46654)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Happy2BeMe These boots aren't even real leather, they are made out of man-made fabric! It's like walking on the ground, so cheap looking
I have some really good things I got from online and then other things that I'm not as happy with. Kind of a mixture this year.
Ya I guess it can happen both ways. I have had good experiences in the past just not this year.
@fishtiger58 (30338)
• Momence, Illinois
Mostly I'm happy with my online purchases, I hope that company refunds your money.
I hope so too
• Derby, England
Hopefully it will turn up. I have just received the first of a few I am waiting in for on behalf of my step daughter - they are Santa's gifts for her children!
Oh nice!! Hope they all arrive safely and on time
@prashu228 (25811)
I agree. I faced it several times. From then i shop only those items from brands which i know and buy offline too. . hope you can return those items.
i hope so thank you
I have been disappointed when buying clothing for myself. Can't tell you how many times I have returned an item to the store because the material, size, or shoddy manufacturing. My daughter is having items shipped here and thinking she may return them. Not sure where she ordered them from, but she said they were cheap. Cheap isn't always the way to go.
no that is very true