"She Has the Poise to Kick On Stage"

During the old days, the Indigenous People (IP) in the Cordillera Administrative Region, Philippines use their ‘Igorot’ traditional clothes. As the years go by, this ‘Igorot’ Traditional Costume for women was used only during their special ceremonies. The design varies from one tribe to another. I got this snapshot while roaming around the local mall in my city, Baguio. I must say that this kind of traditional clothes could be fashionable for the people to use. Do you still use your national traditional clothes in your country? When do you use national traditional clothes? Image Credit: Shavkat
@prashu228 (22655)
Now a days traditional clothing is seen only special ceremonies ..here as well.
I do like the national traditional clothes in your country. If I have the chance, I might buy one.
Maybe I should research on how an igorot clothing would look like on the blonde.
I think you don't need to do that. The mannequin with blond hair cannot be changed its color.
@franxav (3741)
She looks stunning! I was born and grew up among the indigenous tribes under the Himalayan hills. I still find their traditions very beautiful.
I am also fascinated if the local people use their indigenous clothing. It shows that they still preserve the traditional practices.
@kobesbuddy (19698)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I like that outfit, it's really nice! Our national traditional clothes, I'm not sure what it would be like:(
Thank you for liking it. I am sure that tourists might have some clothes like this. It is also a good souvenir item.
@kobesbuddy (19698)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Shavkat Wow, it would cost a lot!
@kobesbuddy I think it is quite expensive if bought in the local malls. But It is affordable if you can buy directly from the main source.
@kepweng (6444)
i thought its a caucasian female and want to wear that dress too like a Princess in a Tribe
Well, thanks for the mannequin. lol Well, it was just a display in SM Baguio.
@lady1993 (15779)
i haven't seen anyone wear that in my city.. maybe in UNOs, the kids wear them... or in beauty pageants
Usually, it's the children, the teachers and the government people who would use our traditional clothes when there are events to be celebrated like Rizal day or any national event.
I think it's nice when people wear their traditional clothing.
@DEMI12 (593)
• Guangdong, China
yes sometimes when the mall has some activities.