An update & randoms

First I want to do the update.. My Grandmother isn't moving afterall! She told us Saturday at the Family Christmas Party that the woman who was going to buy the house ended up backing out. So as of right now, she's staying put! Yay! And now the random.. My six months waiting period to be seen at the dentist again still isn't up. I don't think it will be until February. But I'm starting to get worried about my three wisdom teeth that haven't come through yet - so I'm thinking about trying to get them to pull them.. but not until after Christmas. Also.. my mom and I are trying to figure out how we're going to send three families their Christmas gifts, now that rent took all the money we had until next Wednesday. On top of trying to figure out how we're going to get gas money to go pick up my cousins kids pictures tomorrow, along with the Christmas gifts I bought online for my mom last week - since my cousin was supposed to give the gas money and now isn't.. So we asked her sister, but they're fighting.. so the sister said she would try to get some for us to go get my moms gifts - but not for us to go get the pictures.. . Ugh. Life. And people!
• Portland, Connecticut
WIsdom teeth can take their time coming in that is for sure. I didn't have room in my mouth for them so mine were removed when I was a teen. Christmas is a very stressful time for most people, I hope everything works itself out.
Mine never started coming in til earlier this year, at age 25. One came thru but two havent even started and one you can see a little white but thats it. It hasnt moved in about 2 months
• Portland, Connecticut
@Courtlynn I don't think that is unusual, I wouldn't worry too much about it unless it starts to hurt.
@BelleStarr i don't know. So that's why i want to call them end of the month.
At least you can be happy about your grandmother staying put for a time.
Yes i can.
@sallypup (21746)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Sometimes Christmas is pretty painful. I hope those wisdom teeth don't give you too much grief.
It almost always is for us, it sucks. But it's whatever. They dont hurt right now but one tooth has made its presence known but hasnt moved since and its been prpbably two months so no idea whats going on its making me worried
@kobesbuddy (19399)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Why do people go back on their word? That upsets me, especially when it's a family member:(
Same. But life.
@kobesbuddy (19399)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Courtlynn I have an older sister, who drives everyone nuts!
@kobesbuddy yeah thats no good
@Tina30219 (26573)
• Onaway, Michigan
Sorry to hear you are having issues getting presents to some people I hope you get it all worked out soon.
Thanks me too!
@Tina30219 (26573)
• Onaway, Michigan
@Courtlynn I hope it all works out soon for you.
@Tina30219 thanks
@tammys85 (8594)
I'm glad your Grandmother isn't moving right now. If need be, you could always send the gifts after Christmas. I think things have been tight for everyone. Why isn't your cousin giving you the money to pick up the pictures? Not the sister, the one you're picking them up for.
Because she used the money she had for it and wont have money til whenever her payday is. Christmas gifts are christmas gifts! We're determined to get them out for Christmas just have to find a way somehow.
@tammys85 (8594)
@Courtlynn Ooh, I see. Hope she can come up with the money somehow. I know, but I also understand how it can be when you're between paychecks and such.
@tammys85 doubt it. Only chance we have to go is tomorrow. I know but CHRISTMAS
Good that your grandma isnt moving for now. Hope you and your mom figure things out. You help so many other people thr least they can do is help you out when you need it.
Yes, I'm so glad she's not. You would think. But hardly ever get help.
@Courtlynn That is sad
@Happy2BeMe yes it is. But we're use to it.
I have one wisdom tooth left. My dentist didn't feel it would give me a problem so he left it. The other 3 had cavities that gave me problems and had to be removed. Bills always come first before you worry about anything else. Even if you have to send the gifts later, they will be appreciated by the recipients. I am so glad that my siblings and I all get along. We love and support each other even though sometimes we'd rather not be around one another. LOL. You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your relatives. LOL
Yes, bills are always first for us. But we thought we had it all planned out right. Nah, christmas gifts are christmas gifts.. we'll figure it all out hopefully. I don't believe that. As people pick their relatives all the time, especially in my family. But then some are raised different to where they're family no matter what happens between them.
@Courtlynn I finally got the picture collages that I sent away for. Now I can focus on baking for my grandson and get the package off to him on Monday.
@ElusiveButterfly oh thats good!
@Ithink (6756)
That is great news about your Grandmother. Yes it seems someone is always fighting or not agreeing.
Definitely in this family. Its annoying.
@Ithink (6756)
@Courtlynn It is the same here, one of the grownup kids is always mad at one of the others. I finally told them to leave me out of it and to grow up.
@Ithink right ugh.
@JustBhem (22370)
• Davao, Philippines
The good thing is you already did the Christmas gift for your Mom.
Yes but I have to get it. Otherwise was waste of time and money.
@JustBhem (22370)
• Davao, Philippines
Hope things work out and you can get the gifts and the pictures. I wouldn't worry about those wisdom teeth unless they are giving you trouble
They have a little but not much lately.
I'm glad to hear about your grandma staying! I'm sorry about the other stuff though. People can be difficult at times, that's for sure.
Yes they can! And ruin plans / moods.
@skydream (1050)
• Agate, Colorado
Yay that she isn't moving! I'm sorry that you guys are dealing with that. It sucks that someone said they'd give you gas money but isn't. Hopefully you guys can figure somethign out or someone helps!
We did figure things out to get gas for today, but not to send the gifts. And noone helps us no matter if we have helped them so dont evwn try that
@Srbageldog (5416)
Oh, yay! I'm glad your grandma is staying put for now. I hate when people go back on their word. I hope you're able to figure things out.
We're able to for the whole going after the pictures and gifts part. Not the packages.. ugh life.
It's always something isn't it? Why can't your cousin pick up the pics? Afterall, they are her kids!
Because I have to, as they're in my name at the studio. And she doesnt have a license to drive nevermind the whole hour or so away, and then back.
I hope it all works out and you are able to at least get gas money and money to mail the package. That's great your Grandmother is not moving.
Thanks. Fingers are crossed
I'm glad your grandmother is staying near you.
Thanks
@shivamani10 (10594)
• Hyderabad, India
This is not at all painful to get the wisdom teeth removed. I get them removed. Of course, they trobled the Doctor very much. It took nearly 10 minutes for her to remove each of them. I thought it would give me severely. But, the medicine given was very excellent and was out of the slight pain within 2 days and now I am feeling normal.Best of luck.Don't be worried.
I'm not one for pain or blood, so I am worried and will be. Also will have to be put to sleep to get them out if they get taken out