It's a nice morning so far

Clock, Solar
Good morning to you all. It's hard to believe but right after took the trash out last night I just hit bed around 10:30 last night and woke up around 6 in the morning. I was able prepare for a coffee, bought pandesal (pun) and food for my dog. After weeks of struggle I finally got the chance to sleep early. I can tell you it's pretty good and you have sense of a clear mind. To be honest I'm really sick and tired of sleeping late, makes you really moody and irrational. I guess no more tv's and videos at night I hope I can keep this up at least for this entire week. Take care you all and Have a nice day
@franxav (3723)
Good morning. It's a beautiful morning and may God bless your day.
Hello @franxav Yes I didn't think morning could be this pretty, and Have a nice day to you.
@yanzalong (8657)
I feel great waking up earlier.
Hello @yanzalong I bet you do @yanzalong
@averygirl72 (13722)
I sleep at 9 pm. I slow down my activities at 8pm and prepare myself to sleep. Hope you get a good sleep pattern
Hello @averygirl72 I haven't had this kind of pattern of sleep for a long time though. I just hope I can manage it often.
@kobesbuddy (19399)
• East Tawas, Michigan
We usually are sleeping by 11:00PM. Then, Jay wakes up around 6:00A to get ready for work. He likes to read for a while, that's why he gets up two hours early. We are still in Wednesday evening, not Thursday yet.
Hello @kobesbuddy Here it's already 11 in the morning of Thursday, I hope I can sleep again this afternoon.
@kobesbuddy (19399)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Letranknight2015 I hope you get a good sleep and wake up refreshed:)
I love when I am able to sleep in. Last night I was doing some online shopping and then reading a book so I was up later then I inteneded. I am paying for it now it's 8:21 pm and I just want to sleep.
Hello @shaggin Maybe I should a newspaper before I sleep that might actually help, I haven't really tried that before.
@josie_ (5088)
10:30 pm is early for me. Although I usually go to sleep around midnight and 1:00 am, I still wake up around 5-6 am. I guess it's true the older you get the less sleep you tend to have.
Hello @josie_ it's probably 11:00pm I didn't get to sleep immediately by the time I hit bed. Today I woke up around 6:30. Those Snake plants really have influence on your sleep.
@ridingbet (37889)
i wonder what makes you sleep late at night?
I realized that it was youtube and netflix alone most of the time @ridingbet so every time it strikes at night now I just turned off the laptop.
@ridingbet (37889)
@Letranknight2015 oh, so maybe some other time, yu must switch off your laptop and not watch films anymore so you can sleep early.
@Ithink (6756)
Having a good nights sleep can make your day!
Hello @Ithink are you going to sleep now? I hope I can sleep early again.
@Ithink (6756)
@Letranknight2015 I don't get to go to bed til at least 1:30 am normally thou more like 2:30 am.
We usually get up around 6am but sometimes earlier. Now we're older we don't sleep really well.
Hello @JudyEv that would seriously worry if I don't get enough sleep when I get old.
@Letranknight2015 I don't think you need as much once you get older.
@shivamani10 (10594)
• Hyderabad, India
Hi, very very Good morning. A good decision to keep TV away and to work more. I too have decided to do like that. I have already closed my TV.
Hello @shivamani10 I was more into watching videos and news on youtube and other video sharing sites out there. I can't even last ten minutes on television unless I'm having a good meal.
@shivamani10 (10594)
• Hyderabad, India
@Letranknight2015 Did you have your meal stomachful? Nobody is there to invite me for meals or Dinner....ah..ah..ah.
@prashu228 (22826)
Hope you had a good day
Yes, I had a nice day to day thank you @prashu228
@rina110383 (22994)
Had only few hours of sleep for the past days because of work. By weekend, I'll try to sleep more.
Hello @rina110383 how are you doing? your not feeling well having less sleep? Yes, please try to sleep early more.
@sjvg1976 (14527)
I have to work in shifts so for me there is no particular time to sleep. Normally I sleep at 11:30 PM.
Hello @sjvg1976 That would be hard. Reminds me a lot back in the call center days.
Glad to hear it's been a nice day.
Yes, my friend it was such a nice day for me @TRBRocks420
@RodrickH (1025)
Sleep earlier is good for your health
Hello @RodrickH That true and I haven't realized that much before.
@holdoors (1309)
Good morning and have a great day ahead !
Thank you and have a great day too @holdoors