Dinner ended up.........on the floor.

Lately, cooking has been a welcome stress reliever. Thankfully, I don't have anymore training for my job for the forseeable future but now with winter setting in, everyone is getting sick. I always seem to be the last one to get it but for now, everyone in my house is good. Everyone in my sister's house however is not even though only one person is sick right now. My sister. If we all thought she was a pain when she was "healthy" then we are all in for a bumpy ride now that she has a cold. Yes, that's right. A Cold. End of the world, right? Anyways, back to the topic for this blog. My dinner ended up on the floor tonight. Thankfully it wasn't one of my new recipes but when you have a starving kid telling you that dinner was ruined due to someone dropping it, you kind of just roll with it. Things happen and sometimes people aren't as careful as they could be. So yeah, my dinner was on the floor so we ended up eating tv dinners. Not the greatest dinner but it was a quick fix.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
What were the tv dinners
The one for my daughter was the same thing that we all were going to have. Salisbury Steak lol. I just ended up eating the tator tots we were going to have with the family dinner.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@CountryGirl31 yum. We had egg rolls and pot stickers
@prashu228 (22864)
Ahhh cold is horrible and that too in winter's. Food on the floor that's just bad but can't help it happens sometimes and all our hard work in vain, but hope you would have fixed it amd made something quick which please your child. Hope you enjoyed. Have a good day
@lady1993 (15571)
aww that is quite a waste still