How many of you ever tried marijuana?

Thank you Judy for your post about your friend that grew it. I used to smoke it in college but stopped. Now, there is medical marijuana and I want that badly. So far my doctor is not on the list or they are not letting others have it yet. I keep bringing him articles I see and asking if any news. They said some time ago that they would put in pharmacies but nothing so far. I would get a prescription and it would say how much I could take. It would be monitored by my doctor. I keep waiting for that day.
@lady1993 (15637)
yeah, i heard it was legal in other countries.. not here though i have never tried it myself
Yes lady Di there are places that it is legal.
This isn't happening in Australia either whichever doctor you go to. Hopefully one day the government will see the light and allow it.
Thanks Judy but I do not see it happening any time soon.
@FourWalls (10000)
No. I’ve had “contact” experiences twice (concert and shore patrol “controlled burn”), and neither was pleasant.
I used to smoke it a lot in college and then I decided it was not good for me so stopped.
I was getting the card but I would have to pay out of pocket to smoke.
@rina110383 (23062)
Haven't tried it.
@1hopefulman (20324)
I smoked it a few times when I was a teenager but wasn't crazy about it. It was a waste of money. That was my experience.