I want to leave the house but can't

I been in bed sleeping again. I am not able to function this pain is so bad. My head is banging in pain. I am not sure but I want to see my therapist soo bad tomorrow. I am holding in so much right now. My daughter called crying about school and I could not help her. B does not know what that working schedule is doing to me and deep down I am hoping I can walk away. But oh How much I miss him. I am not willing to stress him but he is not sleeping and that is stressing me. He is sure aware of it and he is so so sweet but I want to walk away for my mental health. I know right from wrong but damn how could this happen. I just wish he would get to sleep. Hearing my child ask mommie what should I do and I could not help her broke m inside. How could this happen to me again? I am tired of this pain. it feels as if someone it hitting my temple with a hammer. over and over and over again.
@DEMI12 (541)
• Guangdong, China
i am sorry to hear your story, i hope you will be well very soon and you can walk out to have some fresh air
I was thinking now but it' after 11 pm.
@DEMI12 (541)
• Guangdong, China
@sharon6345 i hope you feel better now?
I'm sorry you're going through a bad time. I'm sure your daughter is happy just to you there to listen to her. God bless you.
That won't be good for her this coming week for sure. I know it. Thanks very much.
sgarin Tiy care ni /gd you canno ake o n akl the wsorrieds of evedry'friend its stress ng you outg talke care off nyoiu ask god to take away that stressnow seeuouir memtal hjealtjh people you are a woderlwoa be good toyou
• Rochester, New York
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. Hopefully B gets some sleep soon. Have you spoken to him about how your feeling? Perhaps that will help you.
Yes but he can't seem to understand.
Glad you have your apointment with the therapist .. do not cancel it make sure you go
I am so sorry to hear about the situation you are going through. I just wish you will feel better soon cuz you still have a wonderful daughter to attend to.
Yes I sure do and with that I want to be helpful.
I hope your therapist can help you.
Oh I hope so as well and I am truly hoping B can go with me.