Depends who visits me

There are some visitors where before they arrive I keep my house spi c and span. And yet there are some others I just do not bother. I prefer the latter as they know that a house that is lived in should have that lived in look. The image says it all What about you? Do you have categories too?
I try to keep things tidy but I don't worry too much. Some guests I make more effort for but I like the others better.
Just like me
@allknowing Yes, just like you.
@JudyEv I had a couple of friends that visited me and suddenly one of them needed bed rest. She could not climb up to the guest room. I had to send her to the master bedroom which by all standards was not kept up for guests (lol)
@lady1993 (15625)
i do not like visitors much...since my mom always makes us clean the entire house i like visiting other people's houses though
Wow!! Indeed a neat way to enjoy life
I love making things tidy. Its nice to entertain some guest when my place is tidy.
I like it too but some make me feel very comfortable and therefore I do not bend backwards.
Nice. The end result looks good. I like to keep it super clean for giests too.
Lived in and tidy are always the choice for me. All my guests see the same thing. I would not be well with it any other way. have wrapping paper I can't pick up with this head pain but that is about it.