Bills Bills and Bills!

By Bhem
@JustBhem (22350)
Davao, Philippines
I am having a hard time thinking about our bills for last month. I feel I am the only one paying attention to this. And I feel so stress. My second Brother only pays what they can only have while I will be the one to pay much more when I'm not the one who consume a lot. Three Brothers are not giving there share too. How I wish I can disappear at the moment. I'm tired of filling in this obligation when in fact I don't have means of making money. They know I haven't started working yet and still I am responsible for this. I wonder how they can take this problem when one day I'll be leaving this place? I am sick and I have also a lot of bills to pay but I am shouldering this issue most of the time. Mother is selfish. Brothers are greedy. How am I going to resolve this issue?
One day you will wake up and see that in order for it to stop. You will have to make some changes. and if that means finding a corner of the world you can afford and moving. That is what you will do. Your brothers are always going to do that as long as you keep a warm roof over their heads. But you know what it's hard. and I know it's hard. But in your case change will be good.You will be better off paying for whar you use. you might have a coin or two left to eat with.
@JustBhem (22350)
• Davao, Philippines
Thanks, this makes me cry. A lot of people telling me I should leave them because they are not doing their responsibilities. But I pity them.
@ridingbet (37851)
i know you are the oldest sibling in your family. but you are sick. can it be not possible that your brothers will pitch in to pay some of your bills? since you do not have a permanent offline work, and you get money from myLot, or maybe you have SSS pension, i think your siblings should think about how they will live if you are not staying in that house anymore
@JustBhem (22350)
• Davao, Philippines
They are irresponsible. They work today then the next day they are not going to work. They are lazy.
@ridingbet (37851)
@JustBhem i do not know how to react with them if your brothers are my brothers. maybe there will be a rumble inside the house.
@JustBhem (22350)
• Davao, Philippines
@ridingbet Before, I always fight my Brothers. But now, I'm afraid because of my heart. The boyfriend refrains me from taking actions, I should rather ignore them instead.
You need to bring it up to them, and make them pay their parts. I wish you didnt have to live there, youd be so less stressed
@JustBhem (22350)
• Davao, Philippines
I already told them about that, that I cannot shoulder the expenses anymore because I'm sick and I don't have work yet. But they are cruel and greedy siblings.
@JustBhem so just dont do it and let them see you arent playing.
@JustBhem (22350)
• Davao, Philippines
@Courtlynn Yes. This is the last time to remind them. The next time they will live out of the house.
sorry to hear about your situation. It is true. It's not easy when you are the only one who handles all the problems with regards to paying bills. I myself experienced that too. I guess all it needs is to pull a chair and talk about the problem with your brothers. Let them know you are no longer happy shouldering all the bills and that they should atleast cooperate to share an amount too. Also, I do hope you are still able to find ways to smile despite the problem. Cheer up!
@JustBhem (22350)
• Davao, Philippines
Thanks. This one makes me smile. I really appreciate it. If I let them handle this situation for sure. We don't have electricity and water. Because they don't know how to handle this kind of problem. Only rely on me. When all I want is at least give their share.
@JustBhem i can feel your worries. God is watching. May He touch your brothers heart so they may give their shares. You are a responsible daughter and a sibling not everyone is like you and they should atleast appreciate every efforts that you do. May God bless you @Bhem
@JustBhem (22350)
• Davao, Philippines
@sw8sincere Thanks, this makes me cry. It's reminding me of my worth. Thanks.
Somehow you are going to have to stand up to them and make them pay their share. What happens if the bill doesn't get paid?
@JustBhem (22350)
• Davao, Philippines
The electric company will cut our connection. And that's hard for me.
@JustBhem Yes, I can understand that. This is a really tough situation for you.
@JustBhem (22350)
• Davao, Philippines
@JudyEv Yes, and I don't have other choices but to let this thing going on.
@dodoazo (11052)
Problems may come and go. They may be big or small. They may be or can be solved or remedied. But the solution is. You may take this or not. I have heard this from one of our Church leaders. He said every problem there's a solution. If there's, find it. If there's none, never mind it.
@JustBhem (22350)
• Davao, Philippines
It's been an ongoing issue here in our Family. And still can't find answers because, for no reason, I pity them.
Time to find out once you leave Wouldn't that be a great time to celebrate your freedom.
@JustBhem (22350)
• Davao, Philippines
I would be happy and at the same time will be sad. Because for sure they cannot start their own lives. I pity them most of the time but they don't pity me.
@rina110383 (22915)
Have you tried leaving your place and renting one?
@JustBhem (22350)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes, all my life I've been living alone. But those days I send them money. I only live here again when I got sick last 2013.