My Wednesday - 12/6

Hey everyone. Hope you've all had a nice Wednesday so far, and that you continue to as the night goes on. Mine has been okay. Woke up and watched a little tv before finally getting up and dressed. Then remembered I had to call AVON to fix the bill from the last order. Which I ended up having to wait on hold for about 25 minutes, because they had more calls than usual coming in from the site being down. Once done with that, my mom and I went and paid the rent. Then we hit the bank, and stopped at the grocery store to get chicken, potatoes and gravy for our lunch.. Well.. that didn't work out. As all the chicken was dated for the 7th, which I thought was today. So we said we'd have the spaghetti and hamburg we planned for dinner instead and later go to another store to get them for dinner.. Once back home I started making lunch.. and realized it was the 6th not 7th!! Oh well. Lunch was still good. And we ate it while watching my soap. Soap ended, and we watched 'ELLEN' and a rerun of 'Grey's Anatomy' afterwards. Then went back to the store to get all we needed for dinner - and then some. But happily only spent $35 . Came home and watched last nights 'Chicago Med' that we didn't watch this morning, and this past Fridays 'Marriage boot camp'.. both were good. Then started dinner, and watched tonights fall finales of 'Law and Order SVU', and 'Chicago Pd'. Ate.. and now watching 'Friends' until we move upstairs to bed. .
@tammys85 (8675)
Ah well. You don't wanna take the risk of the chicken still being bad since it would expire tomorrow.
Right but we went and got it lol
@tammys85 (8675)
@Courtlynn Oooh lol.
What, no KMart?
Not as of right now. Though we do have points expiring today
chicago med was nice.
Yes it was! Glad i got into the show when it started.
Have a wonderful day today.
Thank you!
@mandala100 (25342)
@Courtlynn Have a nice Wednesday too my friend.
I did. Thanks