I have some work to do tomorrow.

I have a lot stored up for now. But not enough to carry me the winter months. I have about 10 sardines.8 boxes of crackers. Cleaning supplies for days and what not. But I saw @jstory07put up her pantry. I saw a few things I would like in mine. so I am having my cup of iced coffee. I will be thinking of what I want. oh boy, that bean and ham soup was nice from the dollar tree. Going to the site and making a mental note. I want to be stocked well for the colder days. which means actually getting something in that freezer for my aide to cook for me. I could use a nice $100 shopping tomorrow. about 3 of everything I say. I have a little banging in my head. I wonder if it could be due to no coffee yesterday. Oh, who knows. Are you well stocked for the colder months?
• New Delhi, India
Yeah...even I prefer to maintain the stocks well in advance.
That is good I am going to as well.
• New Delhi, India
@sharon6345 great. I think you have changed your username
@amitkokiladitya Oh yeah in the summertime.
@yanzalong (8771)
I am well stocked for all seasons. I mean dry and wet seasons only. Have a great day!
That is very good.
I am always basically stocked up. Take advantage of sales.
That is very good.
• Riga, Latvia
Being just me and my cat I don't need too much and the store is not far although I hate going out in the cold. I usually stock up for about a week at a time so that I don't have to go out too often. I do have some things in the freezer and before the holidays I will order from a supermarket that has a site online and they will deliver what I order straight to my door. The one I have to worry about the most is my cat Sid lately he eats like a horse. It is good that he has such an appetite but a bit hard to keep up with the supplies.
THat could be an issue for some. I am glad it's not for you.
@prashu228 (22868)
We buy everything enough for a month here, because we don't have such drastic climatic conditions, no severe cold winter's or anything like that. Hope you stock up everything you needed
Yes I will do that in due time today. I love it.
@rina110383 (23095)
Coffee is what I need now. I'm so sleepy here at work.
Oh please go get a cup. I have to drink mine and I will still sleep
@peachpurple (11034)
My kitchen cupboard is bare. Need to do some grocery shopping soon. Do you keep stock ramen noodles?
No not unless I am truly deeply out of food. No.
@peachpurple (11034)
@sharon6345 that is good, ramen noodles are not healthy
@peachpurple Oh yeah loaded with salt. But I use es of the seasoning. it's the pasta I don't want.
@sishy7 (27285)
Iced coffee sounds really nice... Yours look so light, did you put some extra milk in it or something? I seem to stock just about the same level all throughout the year...
Yes creamer which is nice.