Smart

my prayer
@ridingbet (38052)
The invention of the smart mobile phones is really a good and beneficial futuristic item that we must appreciate. I say this because I made the opening prayer in my smart phone, and when I was called by the emcees yesterday, I just brought out my phone from my pocket and read the prayer through the microphone. Some priests here also say their homily, reading what they made, in their mobile phones. However, the priests should say their sermon with emotions, not like reciting only. What other things can you do to your phone except texting, calling, and playing games?
I make a reminder complete with every 2 hours alarm until the time I am going home from work, to buy the listed things. I take note of anything that I can post here.
@ridingbet (38052)
really? you have the alarm ringing every 2 hours for any thing you want to buy? that is great. my 'notes' in my phone also includes my payments in this site, our inner shirts' schedule for a day of the week.
@ridingbet Yes, so that I will be reminded until it's time to go home and buy them. The smartphone really lives up to its name as smartphone.
@ridingbet (38052)
6h
@SIMPLYD it sure is, and it is also mobile. hahaha!
@brokenbee (7744)
We had a project in my online job that required a smartphone to complete it. So, I used to earn using my phone/s. Hihi I also put my grocery list on my phone if I forgot what I had written on a piece of paper at home. LOL
@ridingbet (38052)
if i put my grocery list, i use my QWERTY Nokia phone and not the touchscreen phone. it is quicker to check on the post because i can do that with just one hand.
@brokenbee (7744)
@ridingbet but I still prefer my list on a piece of paper hihihi
@ilocosboy (33294)
Its really smart, I'm earning through my phone and watch movies
@ridingbet (38052)
yes because you have the portable WiFi (is that how you call it? the Globe Tattoo or Smart WiFi? hahah! ignorant 'kasi')
@ilocosboy (33294)
He he I think thats how they call it
@yanzalong (8861)
There are so many uses of smart phones. I have some applications to be used for shopping online or offline.
@ridingbet (38052)
hmmm, i don't add many apps in my phone. i am worried the memory card might be filled up
My phone has all my notes, they synch with my computer to make things more convenient. My smart phone is also my photo diary, especially Instagram. When I'm mobile and I have to teach, I use that too using Skype or FaceTime.
@ridingbet (38052)
the memory card of my phone i believe, is already full. i want to remove some pictures but i do not know where to transfer these.
@ridingbet your computer or a wireless external hard drive.
@ridingbet (38052)
@toniganzon is it not possible to transfer my pictures in a dropbox app?
@cahaya1983 (9678)
I use the notepad feature often to jot down things quickly, and also the alarm and timer.
@ridingbet (38052)
i cannot make a discussion in the notepad of Samsung, so when i make a discussion in the phone, i put it right in the 'pad icon' at the upper right corner of the page.
@ridingbet Oh yes for myLot discussions I just type it directly here as well, I never make notes for my dicussions actually.
@ridingbet (38052)
@cahaya1983 if i am on desktop, i do it on MS word, but if in my phone, i do it directly too.
@JustBhem (22555)
• Davao, Philippines
Using a calculator and write on my Notepad.
@ridingbet (38052)
the calculator of this phone is the simple one only. it has no complex signs of trigonometry like the pi sign.
@peachpurple (10708)
Remind me to read the Bible daily
@ridingbet (38052)
oh, so you have the Bible app installed in your smart phone.
It really helps me a lot where makes a tasks easier.
I only have a basic phone, so I just call, text and use it as an alarm.
@ridingbet (38052)
oh, so do you have the Nokia phone? i think Nokia is one of the simplest phones. i still have my Nokia 3310 and 3315, wherein there is no camera but it had 'snakes'.
@ridingbet Mine's a Samsung, no camera etc.
@ridingbet (38052)
9h
@jaboUK really? so we have the older models of Samsung and Nokia. i bet the Nokia 3310 is more durable than the latest models now.
@Icydoll (382)
I use my smartphone alarm .I calculator ..for news information .I also installed some education apps for preparing examination
@ridingbet (38052)
4h
i almost always play with my phone especially if it has not load in the sim cards; otherwise, i can use it on Facebook and chat.
@Icydoll (382)
4h
@ridingbet which game do you play mostly?
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I use mine for notes and reminders and to text, call, and for research.
@ridingbet (38052)
by research, then you may need WiFi for internet, am i right my friend?
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@ridingbet , Yes, WiFi, but sometimes I also use my data.
@sishy7 (27365)
Yes, I see reporters and TV anchors us their phones too these days - maybe to get live updates on news or something. I don't use mine to play games. I use it to jot down notes though...
@ridingbet (38052)
i believe the smart phones today can do the tape-recording actions aside from being able to make a short film using the phone. it is also a good resource for getting latest first-hand news as happening in action.
@KrauseHome (33385)
Smart Phones are Smart, even at times when I sometimes wonder. I enjoy the sounds the eBay ap makes like a Cash register every time you get a sale.
@SAM774 (2224)
Phone is a superb creation..... I believe