Worry Not!

Most of us always stick to worrying about something. Sitting, pondering all day long about what troubles our mind. This won't only waste our time but could also cause a negative effect on our day and to our body as well. When you begin to worry, try to go and find something else to do.Get busy being a blessing to someone; do something fruitful. Talking about your problem or sitting alone, keep on thinking about it, does no good. It will only make you miserable. Above all else, remember that worrying is totally useless. Worrying will not solve your problem. So get up. Decide to divert your worries into something positive. You cannot just sit there all day thinking about the problem that worries you and continue to think the same problem until the next day. Think of happy thoughts instead. Appreciate the day that God has given you. Appreciate life. Appreciate being alive. Do not die before death. Every problem has its own solution and most of all, always remember "you are not alone".
There are times that I couldn't help worry myself about many things. But I'm happy to know that there are things to thank for.
Truly there are so many things to be thankful of. Rejoice each day that God has given you. Each day is a new beginning. So better leave your worries behind.
@sw8sincere I agree, so many things to be thankful for.
@yanzalong (8947)
Worry is a part of life. We can only minimize it and learn how to handle it as if it didn't influence our mind.
Great response. cuz we know worries will only make us look old if we take it seriously and hold it long.
I don't worry anymore because I know how much God loves me and will provide for me & my family. =)
Happy to know you are so devoted with the Lord. Yes I agree with you. God is our provider and God knows what our heart desires even before we voice it out. As He said in Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future. "
@cahaya1983 (9728)
I'm one of those people who can worry too much sometimes. But I do agree that keeping ourself occupied with things can help reduce the worry at least. Love what you said about "being a blessing to someone".
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
So true, worry changes nothing, it does not solve anything, best to keep busy. :)
@ilocosboy (33307)
Very inspirational message here
• New Delhi, India
I agree....you post is.very motivating.
Thanks for appreciating.
• New Delhi, India
@sw8sincere my pleasure
@kepweng (6444)
im worriying always Financially!
That's a part of life.
@dodoazo (11377)
This statement keeps on reverberating in my conscious and unconscious mind. Allow me to repost it here:'every worry under the sun, there's a solution or there's none. If there's, hurry and find it. If none, never mind it.
If there's a will there's a way.
Very good advice. I don't worry about anything. I was told yesterday by a friend at the pool that she likes talking to me because I'm always so positive. It made me feel good.
It is good to know that you are a positive person. It surely shows in your looks. I love how you smile in your photo it makes me think that you truly has a happy disposition. Keep smiling. Your smile might brighten up someone's soul just as how your smile brightens up my day. Take care my friend =)
@sw8sincere That is so sweet of you to say so. Thank you.
Great job
Thanks for the tips. I do think its easier said than done to stop worrying so much!
Yes @maezee I know but just follow the intent of your heart. It is only you and nobody else who could change your worries into smiles. Keep the positive vibe. Be happy and stay alive.
@Icydoll (452)
@sw8sincere wow nice motivating post it is.Most of the ppl really worry about small issues and spoil there happiness.we have to leave all that worries to God.
Indeed you are right my friend.
Not that easy to think "happy things" when things are going the wrong way.
It is not that easy I know but one could always find happiness even in their darkest of time only if one won't forget to turn on the light.
@Madshadi (4998)
• Brussels, Belgium
Sometimes it is very hard not to worry.
Yes because worrying is a part of our life only we need not to stick to the feeling for so long for us to make ourselves feel better.
@rubyriaz007 (2590)
I have the same problem ,when I sit idle I keep thinking about my worries, So now to avoid it I engage myself in some interesting activities so that I forget about it.
That is a very good diversion. Not everyone thinks the same way.
5h
Try not to worry when you do not have to. Worrying will make you sick,
@hiraahmed (237)
Tension is what keep you busy in doing nothing