If a guest turns up at odd times would you receive them pleasingly

Some guest visit us at odd time say in the afternoon when you want to take a nap or late in the evening when your time to bed is nearing. It is a real nuisance for us because we would be dead tired after work and we just want to have a peaceful sleep. If your guest comes home at odd hours or when you are about to sleep, how would you feel? Will you receive them pleasantly or would you get angry?
Yes because something is most often wrong with them. People don't just ring my bell like that. One woman I would refuse.
Who would you refuse?
@peachpurple (11016)
nope but had to, unless I ignore them or pretend that I didn't hear them
• Derby, England
Friends and family are always welcome at my house whatever time they come. I would never get annoyed if they have taken the trouble to come an visit.
@rina110383 (23092)
I will not open the door. My nap or sleep is far more important that any guest.
I would receive them with pleasure.
@Ithink (6769)
Truthfully I get annoyed with the phone more then I do with people popping in, why I don't know. I do get annoyed during the week more as that is schooling time.
@1creekgirl (8667)
I might not be pleased, but in the southern US, we always try to make a guest feel welcome. In fact, the guest could have been here several hours and we'd still say, "What's your hurry?"
@Ganma7 (2000)
I would be gracious but not like it