Hello headache

Peoria, Arizona
Hello everyone and also hello to the headache that has been with me since last night. Can you like go away for a bit please? I know you were trying to leave, but it is like going to family gatherings and Mom keeps saying we will leave and then she keeps talking and 2 hours later I'm sitting in the driveway because she hasn't unlocked the freaking car yet, and everyone else is tired and wants to go home. Stop being Mom and go home already! and that was my analogy of the day. It is all I got. I fell asleep at 11pm and woke up at 2am, because what is a full nights sleep? Is that a thing people do? Phss you all are nerds, only cool people sleep 3 hours at a time. It is so we can tell the world we are still here, because the world needs a reminder of greatness. What the fluff am I even saying anymore? I had a frosty last night, my mom and grandma went to a Super Walmart and in that parking lot is also a Wendy's so my grandma got us Frostys. And I didn't know we had any until last night and it was in the fridge but in the far back so it could still kind of freeze (our fridge is dumb) and when I got to it, it was like the consistency of a milkshake. Which I didn't mind because I like milkshakes and I have been wanting a milkshake for a while now. The two things I always want, grilled cheese sandwiches and a milkshake. I need to like live at a burger joint it seems. Since I had a headache I stopped working on stuff early last night because I couldn't focus anymore, I just wanted to rest and decided to play The Sims 3. I love playing the Sims because you can just go in and play for a few hours or so and just have a good time. Well anyway, back to punch needle, I am finishing this dang thing today. I don't care what anyone says, how many holes will end up in my hands, this freaking thing will be done today!
I hope your headache is gone now, I know all about how annoying and painful those are!
• Peoria, Arizona
It was gone pretty fast after I finally went to bed, thank you!
@DesirousDreamer Oh good, your welcome! =)
So no headache now, or still have it? Love frostys and milkshakes. Hope you get it done.
• Peoria, Arizona
It went away after I went to bed haha thank goodness.
@DesirousDreamer oh that's good!
@Dyvette16 (1361)
• San Antonio, Texas
Hope you feel better throughout the day !
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you! I did!
@Dyvette16 (1361)
• San Antonio, Texas
@DesirousDreamer awesome ! Glad to hear
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Ooh, we are soul sisters. Grilled cheese and milkshakes are food of the gods.
• Peoria, Arizona
dude, if we ever meet, we are going to Johnny Rockets and getting grilled cheeses and milkshakes. Haha!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@DesirousDreamer yesssssss! It's a date. You know sometime in the future
@BarBaraPrz (17573)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Maybe you can blame the headache on the frosty? Hope it's gone away by now.
• Peoria, Arizona
Nope! I think it was from the caffeine of coffee.
@Srbageldog (5596)
I hope your headache is gone by now. I also love playing the Sims 3. I play it a lot in my downtime -- it's a very good way to relax, and it helps with my anxiety.
• Peoria, Arizona
It is so relaxing! Until the house burns down and they get robbed in the same day...heh, whoops!
@DesirousDreamer Haha, why is it that so many catastrophes happen all at once with Sims?
• Peoria, Arizona
@Srbageldog I might have been slightly tipsy at the wheel and well...the character was trying to make waffles when her carpool came and she just left them in the oven and then I also didn't know that locking doors was a thing haha
I wake up with headaches sometimes due to a change in barometric pressure, and those headaches take forever to go away. Hope yours is gone soon! I love that Frosty from Wendy's!!!
• Peoria, Arizona
That is awful. My headaches just happen at random. Frostys are amazing.
@peachpurple (10708)
if you have headache, try to lay down on the sofa and keep eyes shut
• Peoria, Arizona
I laid down in my bed to go to sleep haha