How many of you are people watchers?

I could sit down somewhere all day and watch the different types of people that go past and try and figure out what they are all about. When I was in Las Vegas I thought it was so much fun to sit outside and watch the people go by. There are some very interesting people that went by. When I sit on my porch I love to watch people. I think it is a really fun hobby. Whar about you do you like to watch people to?
I am not a watcher of people due to not being able to sit well to do that. I am always rushing around and going here and there to get done what I have to get done as quickly as possible.
Deborah, that is ok. You have a very busy life.
Yes, I have people watched to pass the time.
John, isn't it fun?
@shubhu3 (25520)
• New Delhi, India
That's nice. I am a psychologist. So by default I observe others a lot.
thank you.
@prashu228 (25507)
I do watch people but not always.. when ever i go to beach i watch people there
prashu, they must be very entertaining at the beach. That is a fun place to watch them.
@vandana7 (69277)
I would put an exercise bike there, and do the job...
Now vanny, that is a really cool idea.
@Namelesss (1920)
• Thomasville, Georgia
My dad was an avid people watcher back in the day. He taught me to look and really see them. We used to watch and make up stories involving the people that passed by. It's a great hobby.
Nameless, I love to make up stories also. I it is so much fun.
I am definitely a people watcher, but I don't do that while sitting. I'm always observing people while on the go for some reason - it is interesting seeing how these humans work .
well living out in the country.You do not get to see too much
People watching is fun. I don't do it often, more in summer than in winter, but I do find myself watching out my window to see what people go by.
Valerie, I like to look out my window and watch all the people rushing by to and wonder where they are all going.
@Hannihar Some are easy to guess as they are kids and there's a high school only a couple blocks away.
@just4him Valerie, here we have different schools so I try to guess which one they may go to.
If I'm stuck somewhere and just have to sit then I like to watch the people going past.
Do you enjoy watching them and what they do Judy?
@Hannihar In airports, you see excited reunions and really sad partings. I would sometimes love to know their stories.
@JudyEv I understand that Judy. Since you do not know their stories do you ever make up your own for them?
@dodoazo (22062)
It's narural to watch anybody who passes by right in front of you especially when you sitting in one of benches at the public plaza. You might be seeing your long lost friends, relatives, associates, among the like. However, it would be another thing if you do it in purpose like watching beautiful girls, keeping track of trending wear style, or comparing yourself with others. I think it's not a good habit or tendency. You're not to watch others, but watch yourself for something is wrong with you.
I just enjoy watching people period Nincompoop.
@rina110383 (24034)
No, I'd rather focus my eyes/attention on a certain space rather than watching people.
ok rina. Don't you ever catch yourself maybe once in awhile looking to see what people are doing that pass by you?
Yes it I am some place where I can watch people going by I do enjoy doing that.
Sandra, I also enjoy just sitting and watching them and wonder where they all are going.
@sishy7 (27554)
I like to observe my surroundings...