Happiness

@Dyvette16 (1361)
San Antonio, Texas
The picture posted above is what I am starting to live by. If you spend all your days comparing yourself to other people you will never get the chance to discover the amazing person you really are. Never worry about other people’s opinions they don’t matter. My favorite quote, those who matter don’t mind and those who mind don’t matter ! Have you found your happiness yet ?
@shubhu3 (13559)
• New Delhi, India
I agree. We all create our own happiness and when we don't compare it is much natural.
@Dyvette16 (1361)
• San Antonio, Texas
Yes I agree , that’s the best kind
@shubhu3 (13559)
• New Delhi, India
All comparing oneself to others brings to a person is bits of fear or anger. Such a waste of time to compare.
@Dyvette16 (1361)
• San Antonio, Texas
Yes completely agree
@dodoazo (11334)
This is timely for I have been insulted a day ago for my post. I worried so much why that user was mean and rude. Upon reading this post of yours gives me the hope to be happy. That's true. Why should bother myself of his opinion. I don't have to take it seroiusly or better forget it. Thanks.
@Dyvette16 (1361)
• San Antonio, Texas
Yes exactly ! The day will go by and what someone says won’t have any effect on you unless you let it , your welcome . Hope you have a great day
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
yes, working hard and learn english and take good care of my babe everyday makes me happy, especially i am working on my aim day by day and finally i will succeed. i am on the way now.
@Dyvette16 (1361)
• San Antonio, Texas
Yes I am so glad to hear that ! Happy that your happy ! It’s the little things in life that matter the most
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
@Dyvette16 yes you are right
@Dyvette16 (1361)
• San Antonio, Texas
@DEMI12 have a great night !
@SAM774 (2224)
Well said.... Who the real you is what matters the most... Everyone is special in their own way so why comparison.... Well about my happiness.. Well I am still searching... Hope will get it soon
@Dyvette16 (1361)
• San Antonio, Texas
Yes , just focus on bettering yourself and what is best for you and you will be there soon ! Have a great day
@SAM774 (2224)
@Dyvette16 agree...
@Dyvette16 (1361)
• San Antonio, Texas
@SAM774 awesome !
@rina110383 (23520)
My work makes me happy.
@Dyvette16 (1361)
• San Antonio, Texas
Awesome ! Always good to work in a place you enjoy
• Riga, Latvia
Let's just say that this year is ending on a sad note for me since I suddenly lost my husband in August. I think and hope happiness will find me in the New Year.
@Dyvette16 (1361)
• San Antonio, Texas
I am very sorry for your loss , yes I hope all good will come in the new year