Red Squirrel Stalks German Woman

Riga, Latvia
A woman was walking down the street in Bottrop, Germany in 2015 when suddenly she realized that she was being stalked by something furry. It was a red squirrel who began chasing her and started acting aggressively. Since the woman couldn’t get away from this mean squirrel she called the police to help her. The squirrel was “arrested” and taken to the police station. Once there they discovered that this poor animal was suffering from exhaustion. The ending is a happy one as the police nursed the squirrel back to health by feeding it honey and then sent to a rescue center. What would your reaction be if you were stalked by a squirrel?
@nomus24g (16480)
is it a real news? if so, then interesting one there....
• Riga, Latvia
Yes this was supposed to have really happened @nomus24g
@nomus24g (16480)
I would be a bit frightened if I was being stalked by a squirrel. I suppose I would call Animal Control to pick him up and place him in a nice, little forest area far from my home.
@nomus24g (16480)
How would u guess the gender of the squirrel???
@nomus24g Oh, I would just call him a "he" since not many "she" squirrels get into the stalking business. That is what one of the squirrels in my backyard told me. I believe her.
@nomus24g (16480)
@Corbin5 do u have statistics to prove that? or are u stereotyping GENDER?
• Denmark
I haven't heard about this. I know, however, that birds of prey attack hikers when they get too near to their nests.
• Riga, Latvia
We had crows here in the city center by an apartment building attacking people coming in and out of the buildings and it was found that they had been nesting in the nearby trees @MALUSE
Who do you call? Not Ghostbusters but Scar!
• Riga, Latvia
Oh yes you are absolutely right Scar to the rescue @JohnRoberts
I wonder what he was thinking.
@pgntwo (21767)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Something like this, I expect...
This is my favourite bit, just when he says "Squirrel" ! and the face expression. I don't own the clip. Pixar have all the rights.
• Derby, England
Poor squirrel it was obviously just asking for help!!
Poor squirrel. Perhaps he was just trying to get help.
• Riga, Latvia
Well they did say that he was found to be exhausted so I suppose he was looking for food and help @JudyEv animals are just missing language skills and it they had them they would get into trouble less.
@RasmaSandra I think they just might get into trouble more!
@1creekgirl (8807)
My first thought would be that it had rabies.
• Denmark
You're right. We read that if wild animals like foxes, for example, approach human beings, we should never touch them because they may have rabies.
• Riga, Latvia
That would have been exactly my thought and I would have been really scared @1creekgirl