Sometimes I Am Like What Am I Going To Have For Saturday

Redlands, California
Hell, who knows if I will be Alive. That's a good reason for one. Sharing an unlisted song. Would not be the first and will not be the last. Probably why not a Disco song either. This could be a rough version because from the record label itself. That's why I do not ever feel bad about sharing and plus from a respected blog about punk music. My take, I like it, but really nothing groundbreaking. That being said. Love listening to it. It is familiar though. Many who not have heard the music or heard this particular band, might like it To me, Rancid would be proud because think they did write about this in some form of fashion. Great sound but was hoping they would do more their own sound. Really sounds like Interrupters under Tim's Guidance I try to talk smack to know one and this band is one of my up and coming favorites. 20 to 30 years, maybe right, now to similar. Sing for their supper was much better in my opinion for all those that think I am biased. This songs works best for people who do not listen to this style of music. Maybe that's what they are going for. Either way, sure is cooler than the nonsense out their in the world and is a fun listen. Maybe this is just a test song. I do not think quick bucks seem to be needed by every industry. Worlds greedy and really effects us all on our own passions. So you never know.
Buy the 7": http://www.fatwreck.com/record/detail/327 Tour Dates: http://www.fatwreck.com/tour/single_artist/134
you can sing for my supper anytime.I am not aware of the Last gang.Thank you for the link
• Redlands, California
Is that not sure, but some how think you pulled a fast one on me. Can we just eat together and will blast some of your music. lol
@crossbones27 that is even better there.
I liked this one. I am one who does not listen to this style, but this one really was fun to listen to.
• Redlands, California
They are that, why you can never hate it. Is very fun. And always like when they give props to the styles of true punks, but do believe not that original, but if you are trying to pull the kids in. Very so relevant. You give them hope more than what I said I bet. Way it should be.
Under three minutes. Total punk. Good stuff!