Mail call for 12/6/2017

Ponce De Leon, Florida
Today was a pretty good day for mail. Two dvd sets and a movie came. Divergent, Batista:I Walk Alone and The first season of South Park came. So yay for orders coming in. I ordered a Christmas present for one of our close friends today. But other than that we aren't waiting on anything. What was in your mail today? Photo is mine of the mail today.
We got a bill and some junk mail. And my huge 60% off Gap order from Black Friday was delivered. I'm jealous that you have Divergent on DVD. I really enjoyed that movie. It was a great adaptation of the book and, well, . . . TOBIAS!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I have the first two on DVD. I just need the third one and then I'll have the whole series. Haha. All Tobias all the time.
As usual the mail here won't be delivered for hours. You scored. Now you have something to watch. Is that the same Dave Batista who does movies?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
The one who was in both Guardians of the Galaxy movies.
My kids got Christmas cards from @Courtlynn so that was awesome!! =) Glad you had a good mail day as well.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Yay. That's awesome
I have not checked the mail today. No deliveries expected, though. I do love South Park.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Now we have the first season , third and the seventh. lol
Shopping flyers we didn't get yesterday
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Well. Fun.
Today I got two dumb pieces of mail and one package I ordered from Amazon of a movie for my son for Christmas.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
What movie was it?
@thislittlepennyearns War of the Planet of the Apes
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@shaggin oh cool
@KristenH (20469)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Nice deal. I didn't check my mail, since it was so cold to go out.I'll get it tomorrow when I get the mail. I did get my Medicare QLB card yesterday though. I'm going to need it for my doctor's appointment next week and two weeks from today.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I should really look into health insurance.
@KristenH (20469)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@thislittlepennyearns You should. It helps save me money, though I didn't have QLB last year. But I had it two years ago though. I hope I have it for next year, starting with my cardiologist check up next year.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@KristenH I haven't really been to the doctor since I went to the er last year.
@KrauseHome (33379)
Usually we only check our mail every couple of days unless we are expecting something in the mail. It just is not worth it most of the time going out there to an empty box.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
We usually are expecting something, but even if we aren't we check it just about every day.
@rina110383 (23238)
Been a while since I received a mail.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
We get something just about every day.