December 7th; Pearl Harbor day.

On December 7th 1941; Japan attacked Pearl Harbor by planes. There is a memorial in Pearl Harbor telling of everything that went on during the attack. This is a good way to remember what happened that day in history. I would like to go to this memorial and visit some day. Have you ever been to Pearl Harbor and visit this memorial.
I remember this very well.I was ten years old.My three brothers got drafted into the service.
Was any of your brothers at Pearl Harbor on that day?
@Scrapper88 not they were not.When this happen that is when they got drafted.
I have never been to the memorial, but I am forever grateful for those who lost their lives and those who fought long and hard during that attack. My dad was a naval aviator in WWII, and he is one of the very few of those heroes left. Dad is age 96.
@Angela150 (108)
• London, England
I may visit this memorial one day. I have never been to the United States as I don't like flying as it gives me travel sickness!
I would like to someday.
@Dena91 (3689)
I haven't been there but would love to see it someday. My nephew and his family currently are stationed in HI. They've been there and he said it is humbling.
@rina110383 (23070)
No, haven't been to Pearl Harbor.
Never been to see it. I did hear it mentioned on TV tonight. But they didn't say much about it. I think they should have given it more coverage.
@KristenH (20430)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
No I haven't. Maybe someday.